• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Is Elio Stock Trading For Today?

Johnny Acree

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Back in the Start Engine days, before stock was officially sold. Some of our members were reporting brokers offering shares of Elio stock. Just wondering, has there been any activity like that today?

In the letter from EM "Drexel Hamilton LLC will serve as lead manager in the offering".
Does that mean they will be contacting brokerage firms? Trying to determent if there is enough share demand to go through with the listing.

I know that the "Stock Market" is a lot more complicated than what you see on the surface. Kind of like an ice berg, or a duck.
Just wondering how all this works.

Donnyboy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Does that mean they will be contacting brokerage firms?

Yes Johnny. They are already making contact with large brokerage firms to get a feel for how many shares they can sell. Then once the IPO is announced those brokerage firms will begin offering shares to their clients. This will be a higher risk IPO, similar to making a venture capital investment, but I believe they will find plenty of investors to buy shares.

Samalross

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Date Close/Last Volume
12/04/2017 3.75 2,677
http://www.nasdaq.com/symbol/elio/stock-chart
Holy cow, is this ever going to happen ? Closing below 4 not a good sign.
Isn't 3.75 below billionaire board member Stuart Lichter | Elio Motors share price?
Few trades. If it stays below all week, then I would worry. The stock is holding up surprisingly well considering the dearth of new news. I know that Elio Motors was saving the blog "Seatbelts Keeping You Safe And Snug" for a special occasion, but I think now is the time to release it.

Samalross

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Low stock price is good. More tempting to buy out Paul instead of waiting for bankruptcy. He made millions off of this car and could make maybe ten million more by selling his stock. For someone who never used any of his own money, not a bad return.

Top Bottom