• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Is Elio Stock Trading For Today?

Reaction score
I agree low stocks is a good thing but let me say how I feel. Paul has earned every dime he made off this adventure. It is his guts, determination that got it to this point, oh and the three K I gave him, of course. Paul is probly doing the same as I am and squirrelling his stocks and buying more. I never said $2.00, but OK, I will.

Samalross

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I agree low stocks is a good thing but let me say how I feel. Paul has earned every dime he made off this adventure. It is his guts, determination that got it to this point, oh and the three K I gave him, of course. Paul is probly doing the same as I am and squirrelling his stocks and buying more. I never said $2.00, but OK, I will.
You are right that he got it this far. I just believe they need someone else to get it to the next level. Someone with deep pockets.

Samalross

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Well, of course. We all know that, lol. He just brought in that new group that promises good work in this area, so yeah, I'm saying February after the ground hog pops out we will have some answers, maybe the NASDAQ, maybe the DoE loan, maybe I die. We just don't know. Hang in there.
hopefully not the third one

Samalross

Elio Addict
Reaction score
If I get through with repairs to my home after Harvey and still have money left, I may dip my toe into the Elio stock well. I've already saved a ton since I started out planning to buy at $20. Thank you Scott-trade for making it too difficult to do at that time.
If you wait until year end, you should do better. People should be selling off to declare a tax loss.,

raptor213

Elio Addict
Reaction score
That's the financial dilemma... Most of us bought ELIO shares with emotional attachment and a desire to buy and hold for the long run. But the clock is figuratively ticking on the option to benefit from cutting your losses and walking away.

With the House and Senate GOP tax bills sent to conference committee, it's anybody's guess as to how exactly the final tax bill will turn out. Either way, it appears with the increased standard deduction amounts that many filers will lose the incentive to deduct certain expenses that require itemizing. The 2017 filing year might very well be the last tax season in which many citizens have ample qualifying itemized deductions that accrue to more than the standard deduction.

Reaction score
We only bought our stocks less than two years ago, in January 2016. Do you mean two years is 'long run'? I am still emotional attached to this project maybe because I believe in really really long runs, lol. Elio is still alive and I'm still in. There has been no news, good or bad. I was told NOT to sell on 'no news' periods...period. I doubt my tax man would advise me differently.

That's the financial dilemma... Most of us bought ELIO shares with emotional attachment and a desire to buy and hold for the long run. But the clock is figuratively ticking on the option to benefit from cutting your losses and walking away.

Top Bottom