• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Is Elio Stock Trading For Today?

Watashiwah

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Elio and Lichter still have 86% of the company. Surprised that some of the board members have no shares. I thought that is was how they paid them. Money must be coming in from somewhere.

I don’t see where EM has much overhead in either sslary or rent, except for their interest in the Shreveport plant which can be waved away by Board Member and co-principal, Stu.

The office in Phoenix is rented by the month, there are no shows, the prototypes could be stored in someone’s garage and a talented high school intern could knock out the ‘Momenta’ blogs with a little coaching.

The ‘intellectual property,’ i.e., CAD drawings, and everything else EM, could fit on a thumbdrive. At the end of the day what ‘reservationist’ would not be happy with any similar three wheeled tadpole trike in about the same configuration, with about the same specs, for about the same cost? Most, if not essentially all, would be happy with some trade offs for something that one can actually drive!

I don’t see where they really need money to continue on the path they are on. Along that same line of thinking, I wonder why the latest (but now quite a long time ago) effort was to only get 100 million, EM may have, ironically but typically, shot themselves in the foot by not going after a bigger amount that would more likely lead to success. The relatively paltry 100 million request simply would not get them over any humps: no serious us investor wants to knowingly underfund right from the get-go.

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I don’t see where EM has much overhead in either sslary or rent, except for their interest in the Shreveport plant which can be waved away by Board Member and co-principal, Stu.

The office in Phoenix is rented by the month, there are no shows, the prototypes could be stored in someone’s garage and a talented high school intern could knock out the ‘Momenta’ blogs with a little coaching.

The ‘intellectual property,’ i.e., CAD drawings, and everything else EM, could fit on a thumbdrive. At the end of the day what ‘reservationist’ would not be happy with any similar three wheeled tadpole trike in about the same configuration, with about the same specs, for about the same cost? Most, if not essentially all, would be happy with some trade offs for something that one can actually drive!

I don’t see where they really need money to continue on the path they are on. Along that same line of thinking, I wonder why the latest (but now quite a long time ago) effort was to only get 100 million, EM may have, ironically but typically, shot themselves in the foot by not going after a bigger amount that would more likely lead to success. The relatively paltry 100 million request simply would not get them over any humps: no serious us investor wants to knowingly underfund right from the get-go.

I assume that Elio is keeping everything at the Elio Engineering facilities and probably just running that business while the Motors side gets back up and running. I do know this is an excellent time for smaller automotive engineering companies to be in business because everyone of them I know are swamped with work and always looking for people. ESG is in the same boat because that's what they do.

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Something happened because at this point it'll be at $2 unless some good news comes out on Friday. Maybe the NASDAQ listing? Maybe approval of the ATVM loan? Maybe Berkshire Hathaway named as another clue chip supplier for Elio Motors?

Top Bottom