• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Is Elio Stock Trading For Today?

Johnny Acree

Elio Addict
Reaction score
$3.00
file.png

Sailor Dog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Over double the 90 day volume... someone positioning a 2017 tax loss into ELIO for a 2018 win or bond transition to speculation stocks? You know what they say about a strong gain on great volume! Best gain since move to Otcqb. Congrats to all who got in at $2 and change... $20 will look great to you soon but try and leave the house money behind for the big win to $150 a few years later. At least two people wanted in BIG time today about 30 minutes apart it looks like roughly. Hang on.... fasten your seat belts... I think we are in a wild ride soon! GO ELIO!!!

Last edited:

booboo

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The daily stock price doesn't matter to a long term investor in support of the company goals...............only traders looking to make a profit. What matters is the companies performance, financials, debt load, and progress with investor funding.......the daily market price adjusts accordingly.
ELIO stock price matters to me primarily because if it goes to 0, I don't get 1.
It would also be nice if my 100 shares did not disappear also.

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
If you watched the price when the NASDAQ news came out, it dropped down low right before that then it went through the typical three hump price and then settled back down again. It was interesting to see it drop before the announcement as someone knew good news was going to happen. This is where some insider trading patterns are good to see because you get the indication something great is coming about soon.

Reaction score
There was none of that. I was watching pretty closely. The NASDAQ news broke at 11:45 Thursday August 3rd. Till that moment, the elio stock had been selling well under $5.00 with low trading everyday since July 21.At that moment folk who never heard of elio read the NSASAQ news and jumped in. The feeding frenzy took five days. Your right, then it settled down. I see nothing nefarious here.
AND WHAT Good news? It isn't going to happen till February any ways, if it happens. Those new folks know no more than I do.

Last edited:

Sailor Dog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
If you watched the price when the NASDAQ news came out, it dropped down low right before that then it went through the typical three hump price and then settled back down again. It was interesting to see it drop before the announcement as someone knew good news was going to happen. This is where some insider trading patterns are good to see because you get the indication something great is coming about soon.
SOMETHING GREAT IS COMING SOON!!!
There was none of that. I was watching pretty closely. The NASDAQ news broke at 11:45 Thursday August 3rd. Till that moment, the elio stock had been selling well under $5.00 with low trading everyday since July 21.At that moment folk who never heard of elio read the NSASAQ news and jumped in. The feeding frenzy took five days. Your right, then it settled down. I see nothing nefarious here.
AND WHAT Good news? It isn't going to happen till February any ways, if it happens. Those new folks know no more than I do.
NOTHING NEFARIOUS!!!

Top Bottom