• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Is Elio Stock Trading For Today?

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Spiked up today, holding above the 20SMA, did not hold the high, and charts never lie, maybe something good, knock on wood.
http://www.nasdaq.com/symbol/elio/s...arison=off&index=&drilldown=off&sDefault=true
It's only 61 days until we get the good news that Elio wins their case. So, I expect the stock will go above $5 in February then the stock gets relisted back on OTCQX. After the victory on March 27th, NASDAQ listing on April 2. If that happens, the stock could go to $40.

Samalross

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It's only 61 days until we get the good news that Elio wins their case. So, I expect the stock will go above $5 in February then the stock gets relisted back on OTCQX. After the victory on March 27th, NASDAQ listing on April 2. If that happens, the stock could go to $40.
They can not go back to QX, they did not file 3q SEC.

Bookly

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
I hope that was satire. Elio getting off the hook for a few hundred grand is like removing a grain of sand from the beach.
There is still that few hundred million dollar problem.

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
They can not go back to QX, they did not file 3q SEC.
OTCQB still has to file a SEC report, if not it goes to Pink. The SEC report does not have to be as elaborate as in the past. I think that just like when we were all waiting on Jan 1, 2017 for the SEC report, we finally realized that they could delay it until May 1, 2017. I suspect we are seeing the same delay.

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I hope that was satire. Elio getting off the hook for a few hundred grand is like removing a grain of sand from the beach.
There is still that few hundred million dollar problem.
You have to have some glimmer of hope. If nobody did then we'd all just stop at the first sign of failure for everything we do in life. We all know the mountain of problems Elio has but just some simple funding will make all of the problems go away. Money solves all problems when it comes to manufacturing simple items like an Elio.

Samalross

Elio Addict
Reaction score
OTCQB still has to file a SEC report, if not it goes to Pink. The SEC report does not have to be as elaborate as in the past. I think that just like when we were all waiting on Jan 1, 2017 for the SEC report, we finally realized that they could delay it until May 1, 2017. I suspect we are seeing the same delay.
The deadline for the report passed, they can not just release it and it will be okay. Their next option is to try again after year end report. Nasdaq might look again after report is released, but until then the application would not be considered. Companies have already started to release year end, Elio has a habit of listing the last possible day, never a good sign. It would be nice if your optimism will be rewarded.

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The deadline for the report passed, they can not just release it and it will be okay. Their next option is to try again after year end report.
In the meantime, since they missed their report, they are now relegated to Pink. The moved to B because they failed the penny stock test which has to do with going below $5 and a few other things. Not filing on time with the SEC means you go to Pink.

Top Bottom