1. Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  2. Hate the new look? Click Here to learn how to go back to the old one!

What Is Elio Stock Trading For Today?

Discussion in 'Elio Stock Discussion' started by Ekh, Feb 20, 2016.

1. Travelbuzz1

Travelbuzz1 Elio Addict

Reservation #:
    Here is a Bitcoin article you maybe interested in.
    Criminals are using monero instead of bitcoin

http://money.cnn.com/2018/01/03/technology/bitcoin-popularity-criminals-monero/index.html

Sailor Dog likes this.
  2. Sailor Dog

Sailor Dog Elio Addict

Excellent move! XTI Trifan 600 1/3 scale model will be shown at the inaugural Kuwait Aviation Show 1/17-20!!! News broke 2 hours ago. Get in before next crowdfunding round share price increase.

Kuwait is on the Persian Gulf and surrounded by some of most traveled waters by helipad(s) equipped megayachts! The Mediterranean Sea, Red Sea, Arabian Sea opening to the Indian Ocean and India! I read that the tremendous weight savings of hybrid electric and carbon fiber surprised everyone by making any yacht (even the smallest sub 100 ft helipad clad yacht) accessible by XTI.

I'm betting on over 1,000 XTIs and a million ELIOs in the next decade.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2018
  3. BaldGuy

BaldGuy Elio Addict

Elio Motors Inc
    ELIO
    OTCQX U.S.
    OTCQB
    Failed Penny Stock Test
    12/11/2017

I know they didn't bother to fill the last SEC fillings. Can this test they failed be more then that?

4. Samalross

Samalross Elio Addict

I
    I think that it was enough. That's why stock went down so much when SEC deadline passed. If they posted SEC report, they would have to state that they did not get Nasdaq listing. Nasdaq will not accept the missing report, Elio will need to find another source of funding.

5. Sailor Dog

Sailor Dog Elio Addict

Silly...NASDAQ would know everything...not the OTC! Drexel never has failed to bring a raise to IPO. VCs await post court 2nd quarter... Wait & see...I prefer being right later than sooner too... I need all the time I can get to buy cheap shares of ELIO. Samalross, will you buy in to ELIO when the illegal fines are thrown out as well?

6. Samalross

Samalross Elio Addict

Not interested without the SEC reports and Paul Elio's departure, court case does not matter to me. I wanted to invest in this company as a short. Volume was never enough to bet on short squeezes. The ownership structure appealed to me due to the similarities of Paul and Stu to Lampert and Berkowitz of Sears Holdings. Sears has been a dream stock for the past five years and I wanted a replacement for when Sears goes under. Elio Motors could become a good company with new owners, if not it will join Sears. IMO of course.

7. RSchneider

RSchneider Elio Addict

BaldGuy likes this.
  8. Samalross

Samalross Elio Addict

9. RSchneider

RSchneider Elio Addict

I think we knew this was coming. Elio waited until the last minute to file the Dec 16 filing by the May 17 cutoff. As we all seen, there was no good news in there. I feel that if they would have filed right away that it would tell us what we already know. So it makes sense to delay again because the new VC money could come through and thus filing a report before that just makes for more unnecessary bad PR. Plus when Elio wins this case, that will add to the positive PR.

10. Samalross

Samalross Elio Addict

I like your positive attitude, I am too jaded.