• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Is Elio Stock Trading For Today?

mkiker2089

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Yes, I believe your right. I think it does just mean elio is up to date with the filings. I look for sunshine even on raining days.

If we are going to speculate I imagine it could be a sign of the future. At least they are getting paperwork in line. That means someone is in the office looking things over and that someone is likely getting paid to do so.

Sailor Dog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Elio stock is making big moves today. Better buy it up now or be left behind. It's going to be $6 really soon.
ELIO will be cheap at the original crowdfunded $12 a share soon...maybe around the close of tzero on 8/6 after raising over $160M... more than a double from from the current $5.10... So just buy to your hearts content.

Last edited:

vick

Elio Fan
Reaction score
You do realize that Trade Agreements have been one sided since the end of WWII. This was intentional as a second leg to the Marshall Plan for rebuilding the economies of a Continent devastated by two WWs and to avoid the repeat of what happened after WWI. Heavily subsidizing their defense was a third leg.

There have been open markets to the US while Europe protected their industries with tariffs. It's time for fairness to be restored after 73 years. These tariffs are strictly in response to tariffs already in place in Europe.

Unfortunately, Politicians used those unfair and harmful agreements as patterns to replicate unfair agreements with others as well. I'v noticed the EU is already backing down and wishes to get on with truly reciprocal free trade.

The responses by other countries are not and different than telling your kids it's time to stand on their own. They may resist leaving the comfort of home where Mommy and Daddy take care of everythig, but in the end they will thank you.

I do know that nobody wins in a trade war!

post edited to remove political commentary

Last edited by a moderator:

Sailor Dog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
tzero is closing on 8/6? That's not good at all. I guess the $160M didn't go through?
I read somewhere that GSR, a Beijing based firm, bought $160M of $10 tzero tokens. That's the reason for the extension from the end of June to 8/6. From what I can gather, $8 million by others, so a total of $168M. Sick pup again, so just Google tzero gsr for the details.

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I read somewhere that GSR, a Beijing based firm, bought $160M of $10 tzero tokens. That's the reason for the extension from the end of June to 8/6. From what I can gather, $8 million by others, so a total of $168M. Sick pup again, so just Google tzero gsr for the details.
I looked into tzero and the August 6 deadline is the 5th deadline they have made for their ICO. Each time the deadline happens they extend it. I found this article that says this:
This marks the fourth extension by my count for the ICO that originally launched on December 18, 2017. The first end date was February 16, 2018, which was then extended to March 30, 2018, and then May 14, 2018, and now June 29, 2018.
Now with the August 6th deadline I wonder if it'll be extended yet again. I don't know if you have ever dealt with a company that keeps extending deadlines over and over again but it really gets frustrating. At least tzero is not under the gag order like Elio and able to talk about letters of intent for $160M. I find that good that they don't have to be in that predicament.

https://seekingalpha.com/article/4178227-overstock-tzero-ico-drags

KD

Elio Addict
Reaction score
IF Elio was to get access to all that $160M, that still leaves them, oh, let's say about $200M short of production money. I would assume the tZero offering would be some kind of starter kit to jump start the prototype versions. Again.

Back on topic, I do like the incremental advances the stock price is doing and hope there is a good, and quality, reason for it doing so.

I wished our old friend EKH was still around to let us know what may really be going on.

Anyway, let us keep on keeping on. Go Elio!

Sailor Dog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I looked into tzero and the August 6 deadline is the 5th deadline they have made for their ICO. Each time the deadline happens they extend it. I found this article that says this:

Now with the August 6th deadline I wonder if it'll be extended yet again. I don't know if you have ever dealt with a company that keeps extending deadlines over and over again but it really gets frustrating. At least tzero is not under the gag order like Elio and able to talk about letters of intent for $160M. I find that good that they don't have to be in that predicament.

https://seekingalpha.com/article/4178227-overstock-tzero-ico-drags
RS, Was the $160M from gsr offered just prior to the 6/29 deadline? Hence, the need for one final extension? Were all previous extensions due to a lack of funds in that ballpark? I hope the only answers are yes...but I don't know so I'm asking.

$5.15 looks pretty good to me!!!

Top Bottom