• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Is Elio Stock Trading For Today?

johnsnownw

Elio Addict
Reaction score
There have been articles discussing the "writing on the wall" for years. TSLA has ALWAYS been a volatile stock, and shorts have always found ways to spin innocuous details into mole hills.

I own a Tesla, I also spend a great deal of time on TMC. There are complaints about every vehicle from every manufacturer. All forums are full of dissatisfied people, and to use complaints on forums as on overall picture of the company or customer satisfaction is simply selection bias. There is a reason Tesla is still at the top in customer satisfaction scores. I have been extremely happy with Tesla service, and have no complaints whatsoever. This is reflected in CR customer satisfaction scores, and the majority of owners posting on the forums.

It's easy to fall into confirmation bias when you read bad press, or bad reviews, but that doesn't actually reflect reality. Most Tesla owners are just driving around enjoying their vehicles, they don't post about it, and they don't pen positive articles about their experience.

Everyone is welcome to choose whatever slant they want, of course. You can believe all the doom and gloom predictions you wish, but TSLA will soldier on, and unless something drastic happens with their volume production, the stock price will eventually continue its ascension.

Full disclosure: I do not own any stock in TSLA, so I have no reason to choose one side over another. I simply view Tesla through the lens of an owner, and someone who spends a great deal of time reading the experience of other owners.

mkiker2089

Elio Addict
Reaction score
^ you could be correct. I don't have a dog in the fight so I'd say my bias is more towards random speculation. I would also think an owner would have an amount of positive bias. Anything is possible.

As I said before I don't expect Elon to be oustered or the company to fall. I do still think he's a tool from what I know of his past life and the fact that he abandons companies before making them profitable with a golden parachute. Tesla however is his first dream child as far as I know and him being a tool doesn't really effect things. Steve Jobs was tool as well.

I do kind of hope the stock tanks though. Not out of hate or morbid curiosity but because Netflix tanked years ago and I made a nice little Xmas gift from seeing it bounce back.

mkiker2089

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Back on topic I'm a little surprised that Elio keeps steady and ticking up in a marginal way. With no news and little hope of news on the horizon I would have thought the speculators would have forgotten.

Ihrtq is looking promising as well assuming the bankruptcy doesn't cancel my stock.

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
And your just the sort of person he is depending on.
Not to be negative, but look at the writing on the wall, the stock has dropped over 100 point in just 6 weeks, it was down to $313.58 today.
There are recommendations to sell your Tesla stock before it tanks. Just 6 weeks ago, it was $425.00 a share.
They have produced pictures of a bunch of Tesla's sitting in storage at two locations, about 1,000 at each
That's a lot of inventory to be sitting on, and the refunds on Tesla's has run out, so the government is stopping payments on the $7,500 refunds.
There is a lot of writing on the wall that this company is having problems, and right now, can't stop the bleeding, and your saying that he's not showing
his true self? He's the head of a company that is on a brink of a major fail point, it's make or break time, and the break is winning.
They are going to have to find some answers to their problems.
And service after the sale? Pretty much non-existent; this is one area they have to make some big changes to.
I can post pages of complaints, but it not worth the time. Tesla has some big problems they had better address before they try producing a semi,
because these companies have a lot of lawyers, and aren't going to stand for lame excuses.
And I just read that they get their cobalt for the batteries from Cuba, and Cuba has problems collecting on import & export and paying those taxes, so the government is looking into that. Tesla thinks they have problems now? Just wait, the next act is going to be a doozie.
They've also removed almost all the cobalt from their batteries which will soon go industry-wide regardless of what Tesla's future looks like so if you have cobalt in your portfolio, you may see a sudden decrease there as well. I agree with what you are saying here. It's time to focus on profitability for Tesla and maybe step out of the limelight a little. To be clear, the government was never making payments of $7,500 for buying a Tesla or any other car. It's a tax credit.

Reaction score
Tesla stock keeps going down. They dropped below $300 while Elio is roaring past $5. I wonder if people are dumping Tesla stock and buying Elio or saving up for the STO?

It was fun to watch this yesterday. But, I believe it was apples & oranges. Tesla is getting karma kicked in his face and folks got alarmed about movement in elio stock and a few jumped on the band wagon. All small buys, no big money exchanged hands. But, it was fun to watch. Happy Tuesday Folks, I hope it's a good one.

Sailor Dog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Back on topic I'm a little surprised that Elio keeps steady and ticking up in a marginal way. With no news and little hope of news on the horizon I would have thought the speculators would have forgotten.

Ihrtq is looking promising as well assuming the bankruptcy doesn't cancel my stock.
Lots of news on the horizon actually. On 8/6, a Monday, is the closing for Patrick Byrne's tzero, the trading platform for the soon to be Eliocoin. In stock news the 52 week high is $10.60, anniversary set 2 days later on 8/8/17. $5 now has a 50/50 chance to be today's close...the highest in 9 months! A double or more for some... coming after a recent 'BUY' recommendation. $5 is a bargain price for a stock as thinly traded as ELIO when Eliocoin and it's part in the introduction of many security tokens offerings takes hold and gains momentum through the end of the year & into next. Remember...only 17M? ELIO shares TOTAL!!! STOs will reach exponentially deeper into the financially untapped reaches of Asia & Africa I've read. To the tune of trillions of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. All the while speeding up & simplifying the process...21st century stock trading. It will all feel like a bubble but whoever catches it early and leaves the house on the table may be finally enjoying the latest biggest deal...or if you missed the last opportunity to put 2 or 3 digits after a ''penny" stock, it's still an excellent opportunity to get get on board and see what a ride like that feels like. Opportunities like this, that are so easy to see, don't come along often. Just don't know if ELIO reaches the $100s like a FB or Netflix or $1000s like a AMZN or G. But that's why you only play with the house once again and stick to the longer 200 day SMA to incrementally sell & then buy to amp your ELIO return. It works...GO ELIO!!! >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Last edited:
Top Bottom