• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Is Elio Stock Trading For Today?

mkiker2089

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm assuming the coins will be sold to prospective customers at some point, I'll get in then.

Ihrtq is IHeart Media, the company that owns all these radio stations nation wide. The short version is that Mitt Romney and others borrowed money to buy the company and put the loans on the companies book. A "leveraged buyout" which the company can't repay because Romney isn't as smart as people think. The company is going into bankruptzy and Romney (among others) is supposed to lose most of his shares. I bought some stock because it's stupid cheap. About 50 cents a share. It's been climbing a little since I bought it around a quarter. It's way too early to expect it to go up, but it might. Or I lose about 50 bucks. Either way it passes the time.

mkiker2089

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Marshall

Elio Addict
Reaction score
There is a possibility that we will have a recession in 2019 helped the yield curve crossing each other causing a inverted yield curve. Short term interest rates and long term rates are getting close to each other and when short term rates are higher then long term rates it usually produces a recession. Only time will tell!
You do realize that Trade Agreements have been one sided since the end of WWII. This was intentional as a second leg to the Marshall Plan for rebuilding the economies of a Continent devastated by two WWs and to avoid the repeat of what happened after WWI. Heavily subsidizing their defense was a third leg.

There have been open markets to the US while Europe protected their industries with tariffs. It's time for fairness to be restored after 73 years. These tariffs are strictly in response to tariffs already in place in Europe.

Unfortunately, Politicians used those unfair and harmful agreements as patterns to replicate unfair agreements with others as well. I'v noticed the EU is already backing down and wishes to get on with truly reciprocal free trade.

The responses by other countries are not and different than telling your kids it's time to stand on their own. They may resist leaving the comfort of home where Mommy and Daddy take care of everythig, but in the end they will thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Marshall

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I hear echos of Ponzi Schemes when anybody talks about Crypto-currency. It will run up in price until the demand inevitably falls from sheer volume required to hold up the price. Then it will fall like a rock and everybody will demand new laws to regulate them. That will be their death march.

mkiker2089

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I hear echos of Ponzi Schemes when anybody talks about Crypto-currency. It will run up in price until the demand inevitably falls from sheer volume required to hold up the price. Then it will fall like a rock and everybody will demand new laws to regulate them. That will be their death march.

I think so as well, but Elio will have made the car before that. Well, it will crash but it's not a Ponzi. It's speculation based on no tangible product, similar to people who "invest" in foreign currencies. It's just digital nothings bouncing around that can only be exchanged directly for other digital nothings.

Then again people still gamble and the stock market is still based on people owning something that they really can't own or do anything with. Crypto will probably last but it will burst the bubble. Then it will fall in line with more traditional investment plans. I can imagine 20 years from now having a 401k with crypto as a small percentage of it.

Top Bottom