• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Is Elio Stock Trading For Today?

Marshall

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I guess it might be a question of what "production" means. If they started up slowly and only made one Elio a day, that could be considered production. If you calculate the fastest output one line could produce every week, that would give an idea of how efficient they are. They are not going to start up the line at full speed. So my guess is that yes, they could start production by 2019, but it will take time to ramp up to a full capacity speed. If I recall, they also have other lines they could start up as well. It will also take some time to get all the new employees trained. Still, I'm hopeful.
My definition of production is the production of the first Elio which is delivered to Reservationist #1. Prototypes, test vehicles and special deliveries to financial/supplier allies (Overstock.com etc.) are excluded.

Last edited:

Marshall

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It seems that Elio Motors along with Overstock.com have plenty of time and staff to make ELIOCOIN work in their time table for early 2019. The SMELL of $$$$$$ is over whelming to both companies and Elio in particular wants everyone off of their backs for the delays of this product for SO LONG!

How Will ElioCoin Work?

Soon after announcing the Overstock.com investment news, Elio Motors announced its security token sale for Elio Coin.

Elio Motors has partnered with JonesTrading for the security token offering, making this the first digital token sale led by a major investment bank.

As a regulated security token sale, ElioCoin’s ICO will only be available to accredited institutional investors – so unless you work for a major financial institution or fund, you won’t be able to purchase ElioCoin for your crypto portfolio anytime soon.

It’s not totally clear how ElioCoin will work. The Verge is reporting that investors will be able to redeem ElioCoin tokens for a real Elio vehicle. Others suggest that ElioCoin will represent a share of Elio common stock.

Elio Motors has not yet announced how their ElioCoin will work. However, if the company is successful, they could launch their $7,500, three-wheeled, highly-fuel-efficient vehicle before the end of 2019. Stay tuned for more information as the ElioCoin token sale continues to roll out.
Could being the operative word.

Please don't get me wrong. I'm not predicting anything other than unexpected delays. I still hope to get both mine. But I don't think it will be in the next couple of years, though I do think there will be a more definitive schedule by then after dealing with the unexpected.

Travelbuzz1

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Could being the operative word.

Please don't get me wrong. I'm not predicting anything other than unexpected delays. I still hope to get both mine. But I don't think it will be in the next couple of years, though I do think there will be a more definitive schedule by then after dealing with the unexpected.
Why do you even want to be in this group? Is the bigger question.

KenK

Elio Addict
Reaction score
There are a few members I shake my head and ask that very question every time I read something they post.
Why are you (they) here? Sometimes, several times a day.
But life goes on, and it's part of that thing they call life. Sigh ……...:(

That goes both ways... I was here in the beginning, All-in, stock purchased, etc... Now I wonder why some of you continue to be strung along on a product that has a snowballs chance of ever being produced. I check in occasionally to see if someone finally got the lights on the way out. Life does indeed go on. ……...:(

Travelbuzz1

Elio Addict
Reaction score
That goes both ways... I was here in the beginning, All-in, stock purchased, etc... Now I wonder why some of you continue to be strung along on a product that has a snowballs chance of ever being produced. I check in occasionally to see if someone finally got the lights on the way out. Life does indeed go on. ……...:(
The answer is, because we are ELIO ADDICTS and some of us have nothing else to do at the moment...:bump: Your statement: Now I wonder why some of you continue to be strung along on a product that has a snowballs chance of ever being produced.

Last edited:

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The answer is, because we are ELIO ADDICTS and some of us have nothing else to do at the moment...:bump: Your statement: Now I wonder why some of you continue to be strung along on a product that has a snowballs chance of ever being produced.
Hey KenK, I still check in periodically as well. Hey Travelbuzz1, based on our avatars we are all Elio Addicts. However, a few realist Elio Addicts offered, shared, and were interested in variety of comments and opinions regarding Elio. Would you encourage or recommend that a family member, friend, and or a new Elio Owners Member commit to an all-in non-refundable Elio reservation deposit, based on EM’s history and current financial status........or a refundable reservation deposit at this point in time?

29314D87-8C5F-4206-834C-99A172F10DE4.jpeg

Travelbuzz1

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hey KenK, I still check in periodically as well. Hey Travelbuzz1, based on our avatars we are all Elio Addicts. However, a few realist Elio Addicts offered, shared, and were interested in variety of comments and opinions regarding Elio. Would you encourage or recommend that a family member, friend, and or a new Elio Owners Member commit to an all-in non-refundable Elio reservation deposit, based on EM’s history and current financial status........or a refundable reservation deposit at this point in time?

View attachment 22731
The statement: Now I wonder why some of you continue to be strung along on a product that has a snowballs chance of ever being produced.

Rickb...As stated SOME OF YOU...my reply ...because we are ELIO ADDICTS and some of us have nothing else to do at the moment
Rickb...In other words I am not including every Elio Addict.
RickB ...Would you encourage or recommend that a family member, friend, and or a new Elio Owners Member commit to an all-in non-refundable Elio reservation deposit, based on EM’s history and current financial status........or a refundable reservation deposit at this point in time?
TRAVELBUZZ1....Yes, to this and I have a group that follows me on FB and I keep them up to date on what is going on all the time, for years I have done this... I inform them before they do anything, that they can join Elioowners.com and lookover all of the discussions before they do anything.

ONE MORE THING... I will be in the Phoenix, Arizona area in mid September and having dinner with those who represent the ...States Attorneys Office of Arizona.... Which just happens to be in my group that follows me....Have a nice day.:focus:

Last edited:

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score

View attachment 22731
hey man- good to "see ya" - I remember you were kicking around EVs- what did you finally decide ??

Top Bottom