• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Is Elio Stock Trading For Today?

Sailor Dog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The statement: Now I wonder why some of you continue to be strung along on a product that has a snowballs chance of ever being produced.

Rickb...As stated SOME OF YOU...my reply ...because we are ELIO ADDICTS and some of us have nothing else to do at the moment
Rickb...In other words I am not including every Elio Addict.
RickB ...Would you encourage or recommend that a family member, friend, and or a new Elio Owners Member commit to an all-in non-refundable Elio reservation deposit, based on EM’s history and current financial status........or a refundable reservation deposit at this point in time?
TRAVELBUZZ1....Yes, to this and I have a group that follows me on FB and I keep them up to date on what is going on all the time, for years I have done this... I inform them before they do anything, that they can join Elioowners.com and lookover all of the discussions before they do anything.

ONE MORE THING... I will be in the Phoenix, Arizona area in mid September and having dinner with those who represent the ...States Attorneys Office of Arizona.... Which just happens to be in my group that follows me....Have a nice day.:focus:
What's up with the States attorney of AZ?

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
hey man- good to "see ya" - I remember you were kicking around EVs- what did you finally decide ??
Thanks! Hope all is well with you. My next vehicle (EV) is a reservation and still waiting just like you. Sadly, I decided to cancel my Tesla Model 3 reservation shortly after receiving my official invite to order with an August delivery date. I decided sedans set too low for old geezer ingress/egress) and driver comfort. Perhaps a future Tesla SUV Model Y. Also, cancelled my SOLO reservation, same reason. It’S SOLOW, I’d likely get in and never get out. I’m left with my Arcimoto FUV #397 Reservation and eager to see it roll out the AMP late fall or spring 2019. I’ve been waiting a decade for an Elio Test Drive.

Travelbuzz1

Elio Addict
Reaction score
What's up with the States attorney of AZ?
They are family members along with a member of the Arizona Highway Patrol for dinner. Remember, Elio Motors began in Arizona receiving reservations and have an office. My family members have watched me with this vehicle and I offered to sell it to them after we go into production. I will see in the future if I keep it or have them buy it, or one of their friends.

Last edited:

Sailor Dog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
They are family members along with a member of the Arizona Highway Patrol for dinner. Remember, Elio Motors began in Arizona receiving reservations and have an office. My family members have watched me with this vehicle and I offered to sell it to them after we go into production. I will see in the future if I keep it or have them buy it, or one of their friends.
Planning on giving one of the two reservations to a family member also... unless supply & demand forces decide on eBay ;)

Sailor Dog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thanks! Hope all is well with you. My next vehicle (EV) is a reservation and still waiting just like you. Sadly, I decided to cancel my Tesla Model 3 reservation shortly after receiving my official invite to order with an August delivery date. I decided sedans set too low for old geezer ingress/egress) and driver comfort. Perhaps a future Tesla SUV Model Y. Also, cancelled my SOLO reservation, same reason. It’S SOLOW, I’d likely get in and never get out. I’m left with my Arcimoto FUV #397 Reservation and eager to see it roll out the AMP late fall or spring 2019. I’ve been waiting a decade for an Elio Test Drive.
Are you planning on the yellow? Attractive & visible! I'd choose that color if it was a nonwrap option.

Travelbuzz1

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Planning on giving one of the two reservations to a family member also... unless supply & demand forces decide on eBay ;)
I AM NOT PLANNING TO GIVE THIS VEHICLE AWAY TO ANYONE...They have to come up with COLD HARD CASH!...:car:

I just replaced my announcement in my group whos countries are located all over this world and many of them are located in Europe who
are environmentally conscious...:clap2:

... If you want to know what is going on with Elio Motors or ElioCoin, you can contact them or go to these forums in Elioowners.com. Elioowners.com is not operated by Elio Motors and you can become a member even though you do have not any type of reservation.:boink:

Last edited:

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Glad you're back, Rick! Will look forward to your posts.
Thanks, but I just stopped by for minute. I enjoy reading your posts periodically.

0F9156FE-7EE9-4DC6-9106-C7C9F271DDF7.gif

Sailor Dog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Yellow it is. Based on the 8 colors delivered thus far, the Yellow pops out as more visible for that extra margin of safety.

View attachment 22739
Out seeing the Perseid meteor shower tonight, four of us watched a yellow object (more white than yellow), just slightly brighter than the surrounding stars, and as bright as the brightest few dozen stars, move & stop in a very small quadrant, about handsized at arm's length. Our friends saw it last year, so we thought we might be lucky. Took me about 5-10 minutes to spot the random movements for up to 5-10 seconds, maybe 2 or 3 changes of direction & then stationary for 5-10 seconds. All the while looking like one of the brighter stars in the almost directly overhead zenith. We called out start & stop of movements & direction in sync repeatedly for an hour. It was a crescent moon dark & clear night. Above the haze from the California fires. I feel like I have seen my first UFO! Any one know what it was we saw up at Chautauqua in Boulder?

All to say... I want a yellow ELIO... :ear::alien:

Last edited:
Top Bottom