• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Is Elio Stock Trading For Today?

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Out seeing the Perseid meteor shower tonight, four of us watched a yellow object (more white than yellow), just slightly brighter than the surrounding stars, and as bright as the brightest few dozen stars, move & stop in a very small quadrant, about handsized at arm's length. Our friends saw it last year, so we thought we might be lucky. Took me about 5-10 minutes to spot the random movements for up to 5-10 seconds, maybe 2 or 3 changes of direction & then stationary for 5-10 seconds. All the while looking like one of the brighter stars in the almost directly overhead zenith. We called out start & stop of movements & direction in sync repeatedly for an hour. It was a crescent moon dark & clear night. Above the haze from the California fires. I feel like I have seen my first UFO! Any one know what it was we saw up at Chautauqua in Boulder?

All to say... I want a yellow ELIO... :ear::alien:

.........or based on your event description, a white and yellow two tone Elio (although, more Yellow than white). :)
EA232CED-B04F-4A5A-9DC9-B1D16D530BF8.jpeg

Hope you all get your color of choice or custom color Elio’s. Have a good one!

Last edited:

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Some may find this interesting. It's very bad timing at the very least, assuming it's true. https://jalopnik.com/bumper-falls-off-brand-new-tesla-model-3-after-30-minut-1828306917
This is exactly the problem with trying to do mass production vs low volume. It seems like something like a bumper cover should be easy for anyone but it's not when you are cranking out lots of them. Expect Elio to have the same quality control issues due to them having no experience with high volume production. It's easy to hire a few ringers to run departments and think they will solve the problem (like what Tesla did) but you need a complete team and a long history to use for not making the same mistake again. Tesla and Elio are in the same boat on this one. Elio will have some unique ones due to them having something unconventional as opposed to the Model 3 which is traditional.

johnsnownw

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Some may find this interesting. It's very bad timing at the very least, assuming it's true. https://jalopnik.com/bumper-falls-off-brand-new-tesla-model-3-after-30-minut-1828306917

They've delivered something like 40k Model 3, and two of them have had the bumper cover fall off...one of them after driving through deep water (at unknown speed).

While there will be teething issues with upscaling production, I don't think this is newsworthy, anymore than the time the P5 lost its wheel cowling during a test drive.

Marshall

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Out seeing the Perseid meteor shower tonight, four of us watched a yellow object (more white than yellow), just slightly brighter than the surrounding stars, and as bright as the brightest few dozen stars, move & stop in a very small quadrant, about handsized at arm's length. Our friends saw it last year, so we thought we might be lucky. Took me about 5-10 minutes to spot the random movements for up to 5-10 seconds, maybe 2 or 3 changes of direction & then stationary for 5-10 seconds. All the while looking like one of the brighter stars in the almost directly overhead zenith. We called out start & stop of movements & direction in sync repeatedly for an hour. It was a crescent moon dark & clear night. Above the haze from the California fires. I feel like I have seen my first UFO! Any one know what it was we saw up at Chautauqua in Boulder?

All to say... I want a yellow ELIO... :ear::alien:
Perhaps. I saw one in 1965 over Pearland Texas. Only years later did I read that others saw it and was described as being in South Houston. BTW, UFO does not necessarily mean Alien.

But it does sound like movements you might see with a DRONE.

Sailor Dog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Perhaps. I saw one in 1965 over Pearland Texas. Only years later did I read that others saw it and was described as being in South Houston. BTW, UFO does not necessarily mean Alien.

But it does sound like movements you might see with a DRONE.
Definitely believe that at least several countries in addition to the US could have classified drones that are capable of what we saw. The most important factor was the distance, the starlike object appeared to be at the distance of the stars. The movements never changed the triangular shape & equidistance to two fainter stars nearby to the south. Position hasn't changed since our friends first saw it a year ago. Movements are the same as well. We have seen exact same thing twice over a week 50+ miles apart at Chautauqua in Boulder & Dillon, Co. FIFTY PLUS MILES AWAY!!! So the object is definitely at the distance of the moon or much greater possibly. Cannot be a civilian operated drone in our atmosphere. Always in the same position in the night sky. Looks just like a star except for the movements within the handsized sector.

Go ELIO!!!

Sailor Dog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Seen ISS... prograde orbit in a constant linear direction, west to east, same direction as the earth rotates. It would take most people less than a minute to see this UFO (terrestrial or extraterrestrial, alien or earthly, biological or AI) in a cloudless, dark sky environment. Want to video the object at Great Sand Dunes NP...the milky way is brilliant there...will be in the same position...almost directly overhead.

Top Bottom