• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Is Elio Stock Trading For Today?

slinches

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Agreed. I thought Elio did the right thing developing their own engine when they chose that route. At that point, it was apparent that it would be difficult to secure production capability of a powertrain that fit the bill from an OEM and it seemed necessary to develop an engine to have any possibility of meeting their goals. Some things have changed on that front and I'm pleased to hear that Elio is willing to change course when a superior strategy becomes available. It shows that they have good business sense and a clear focus on achieving the goal of producing a vehicle that best meets the 4 must haves.

vick

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Who cares what powertrain it has. Ford, Chevy, Hyundai, Honda, VW are all pretty much the same. They all go through the same testing today. It's not like Ford is different. I'd rather have an OEM motor as opposed to an Elio anyway. Cash strapped company with zero experience against a proven OEM unit. I know I was blasted a while back for having that opinion but today, 100% of everyone here is in total agreement. This is because they all want their Elio right now and if it has a badge on it from another manufacturer that uses off the shelf components, it's all of a sudden the best idea since sliced bread. Remember, whatever Elio has to do to get everyone here their car in 2019, is good and not bad.

Sometimes you have to give up your ideals for reality. Elio is in reality and everyone will have a car next year. Elio has done the right thing and this is the key to their success and your car.
I definitely care! You will never see 84 MPG with this power plant. Where is the plus side to the Elio if it does not get close to what they projected?

vick

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Agreed. I thought Elio did the right thing developing their own engine when they chose that route. At that point, it was apparent that it would be difficult to secure production capability of a powertrain that fit the bill from an OEM and it seemed necessary to develop an engine to have any possibility of meeting their goals. Some things have changed on that front and I'm pleased to hear that Elio is willing to change course when a superior strategy becomes available. It shows that they have good business sense and a clear focus on achieving the goal of producing a vehicle that best meets the 4 must haves.
What are the 4 must haves?

airforceguy6

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I definitely care! You will never see 84 MPG with this power plant. Where is the plus side to the Elio if it does not get close to what they projected?
Where is your proof that they will never achieve the MPGs they have stated? With Elio's curb weight and change in tuning, along with other features, how is it impossible to reach the previously mentioned MPG goals?

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Where is your proof that they will never achieve the MPGs they have stated? With Elio's curb weight and change in tuning, along with other features, how is it impossible to reach the previously mentioned MPG goals?
Actually, Elio can reach 84 mpg or better. I never had faith that they would have reached it using a 2 valve, II motor with no variable cam timing. Even el cheapo Indian and Asian motors use that technology and if it was not useful, they would not invest in it. They will cut a penny out of a part if it can be done. I predict Elio will get over 90 mpg with this new announcement. So that is why you need to buy the stock and then buy the Eliocoin. Elio is a must buy right now in the stock market using my expertise in what I've done over the years.

As you can see, this does relate to the stock because the SEC has done a temporary release of information for Elio which means you can now buy up the stock due to this news.

Top Bottom