• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Is Elio Stock Trading For Today?

TexasTesla

Elio Addict
Reaction score
681CE988-B9FD-4752-8F8E-3D8511098933.jpeg

Friday January 25th quote

TexasTesla

Elio Addict
Reaction score
F789793D-3AC6-4A37-85D2-21AF888338FA.jpeg
Tuesday, February 5th midday quote.

52 week low today on large volume.

More than 8000 shares have traded hands today. Average Elio Motors stock volume is only 1700 shares daily.

Last edited:

TexasTesla

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Typically Elio stock goes down before good news comes out. So, it's getting the time to look into buying some up and riding the wave of euphoria. With tZero up and running, I could see an Eliocoin announcement this week.

I’m still trying to understand what value a person would receive by owning ElioCoins.

With Elio stock in free-fall, what makes ElioCioin such a good investment?

ElioCoin reminds me of Elio’s canceled
NASDQ offfering. The NASDQ offering appeared to be quietly canceled because of lack of investor interest.

mkiker2089

Elio Addict
Reaction score
There's a pretty good amount of stock that is becoming unrestricted (read the SEC filings) and lots have been used for payment. So, I'd think that some of the people that are in the know, are getting ready for the announcement and thus the price goes down before.

I hope you are correct. I can find snippets about Tzero going live and partnering with Dinosaur to make it easier to sign up for an account. I would think that Elio would be an early one to open. From what I've read Tzero isn't doing that great but it's early and I don't think any real products have started, just Tzero coins themselves.

I'm pleased that the stock isn't tanking further. If people in the know had bad news, and I assume higher investors are indeed in the know, then the stock would be abandoned and hit pennies on the dollar.

As much as I don't trust Byrne it looks to me like he's the key. He either see's it as a way to diversify his income in which case he'll get it pushed through or he'll abandon it. I don't think Paul can do it on his own or else he would have by now.

Top Bottom