• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Is Elio Stock Trading For Today?

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I wouldn’t buy stock in any new or decade old startup company that hasn’t completed their R&D and has no product to test and review.
So you would not buy stock in this company then (which has been around since the 70's and did an IPO in 2006):
https://moller.com/

This company proves that you can keep the dream going way longer than Elio has. he made his millions from selling SuperTrapp.

TexasTesla

Elio Addict
Reaction score
This company proves that you can keep the dream going way longer than Elio has. he made his millions from selling SuperTrapp.

Different set of circumstances than Elio Motors...

They didn’t have $100 million of debt...and the huge liability of paying massive rent on a vacant manufacturing facility in Louisiana...

Last edited:

TexasTesla

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I wouldn’t buy stock in any new or decade old startup company that hasn’t completed their R&D and has no product to test and review. I did buy a small number of $FUV shares only after their long list of positive industry media reviews and personally test driving one of several Betas. A risky investment to help fund the acquisition of a manufacturing facility and equipment. The $Millions of funding generated was actually used to complete the AMP milestone. It confirmed my confidence as a long term investor wanting to buy the product and support the vision of a decade old startup that had used private funding to complete the R&D up until the Reg A+ funding round needed to get to the production starting line.

Very well stated... you’re absolutely correct!

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Different set of circumstances than Elio Motors...

They didn’t have $100 million of debt...and the huge liability of paying massive rent on a vacant manufacturing facility in Louisiana...

Moller is in debt. It's because they did all of this work for another company and never got paid. Here's the company and they are still in business:
https://freedom-motors.com/

Top Bottom