• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Is Elio Stock Trading For Today?

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
How about just save enough money for a backhoe rental and then they can bury you in the FUV.
Last wishes: Deliverate my remains to wherever, bury me in the Deliverator Cargo Box OR the entire Deliverator and sell my backhoe to cover any expenses. Even though my estate is cash free it will have high value and be debt free.

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Last wishes: Deliverate my remains to wherever, bury me in the Deliverator Cargo Box OR the entire Deliverator and sell my backhoe to cover any expenses. Even though my estate is cash free it will have high value and be debt free.
So make sure you buy the backhoe before you kick the bucket because you want to have some fun digging stuff up.

Made in USA

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Here is the latest response to my question about where Paul Elio is and when the next stockholder meeting is:

Thanks for checking in.
Paul is working on funding and as soon as we have an update we can share we will be happy to do so!
As far as the stockholder meeting, once we have a date we will let our shareholders know.
Thanks again.

Best,
The Elio Team

I get the feeling they want to say "Shut up and trust Paul Elio. Do not question his activities or whereabouts. It is none of your business. Oh, and the shareholders meetings are primarily for the major holders and not the common stock holders, so the meetings will be held, but we won't tell you when or where until it's too late for you to make it." I'm really starting to think Paul is sitting on a beach and the rest of the Elio team are just buying time while they look for new jobs. I hope I'm wrong, but Paul Elios silence and not being seen in public are killing my confidence in him.

Burg

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
I get the feeling they want to say "Shut up and trust Paul Elio. Do not question his activities or whereabouts. It is none of your business. Oh, and the shareholders meetings are primarily for the major holders and not the common stock holders, so the meetings will be held, but we won't tell you when or where until it's too late for you to make it.

Oh that would really scrape my carrot.

" I'm really starting to think Paul is sitting on a beach and the rest of the Elio team are just buying time while they look for new jobs. I hope I'm wrong, but Paul Elios silence and not being seen in public are killing my confidence in him.

I think your wrong actually. My personal impressions are that that is not his character. It would be nice if maybe he even just did a vlog of some kind. Maybe one from his kitchen counter with a coffee cup and early morning bed hair. I don't care. The SEC wont come down on him for saying " im still here. Still working on this.... Just cut the grass... Lots of meetings today... Cat had kittens" Whatever...

Made in USA

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Oh that would really scrape my carrot.

I think your wrong actually. My personal impressions are that that is not his character. It would be nice if maybe he even just did a vlog of some kind. Maybe one from his kitchen counter with a coffee cup and early morning bed hair. I don't care. The SEC wont come down on him for saying " im still here. Still working on this.... Just cut the grass... Lots of meetings today... Cat had kittens" Whatever...

His character isn't so much in question as to his being CEO and not communicating. When the only response for many months has been "read the blog" and the blog is only posting older posts, then he is failing to communicate. Anything. You would think they could at least say what month they might have a stockholder meeting. Something. What concerns me is that if he is that way now, and there are issues with the Elio (if it is made) will there also be silence? Are they covering up something with the silence? Is he embarrassed to say "we don't have funding yet but we are working hard on it?" I don't want to hear this from the "team" members on the blog, I want the man himself, Paul Elio, to make a statement. Even if all he says is, well .... anything.

Made in USA

Elio Addict
Reaction score
So here's a question: If Elio stock falls below $2.00 a share, will you buy any? Maybe $1.00? If it dropped to $0.01 a share, would you buy 10,000 shares for $100.00?

TexasTesla

Elio Addict
Reaction score
His character isn't so much in question as to his being CEO and not communicating. When the only response for many months has been "read the blog" and the blog is only posting older posts, then he is failing to communicate. Anything. You would think they could at least say what month they might have a stockholder meeting. Something. What concerns me is that if he is that way now, and there are issues with the Elio (if it is made) will there also be silence? Are they covering up something with the silence? Is he embarrassed to say "we don't have funding yet but we are working hard on it?" I don't want to hear this from the "team" members on the blog, I want the man himself, Paul Elio, to make a statement. Even if all he says is, well .... anything.

Paul’s lack of corporate transparency should be very disturbing to all Elio’s stockholders.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
So here's a question: If Elio stock falls below $2.00 a share, will you buy any? Maybe $1.00? If it dropped to $0.01 a share, would you buy 10,000 shares for $100.00?
I wouldn’t buy stock in any new or decade old startup company that hasn’t completed their R&D and has no product to test and review. I did buy a small number of $FUV shares only after their long list of positive industry media reviews and personally test driving one of several Betas. A risky investment to help fund the acquisition of a manufacturing facility and equipment. The $Millions of funding generated was actually used to complete the AMP milestone. It confirmed my confidence as a long term investor wanting to buy the product and support the vision of a decade old startup that had used private funding to complete the R&D up until the Reg A+ funding round needed to get to the production starting line.

Last edited:
Top Bottom