• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Is Elio Stock Trading For Today?

TexasTesla

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Elio stock is very illiquid. The daily flow seems to be controlled by a small pool of day-traders.

Think of it this way. If 10,000 shares trade in a single day at an average price of $2.50, that is a total of only $25,000 to control the full day of trading. That’s peanuts for a day-trader!

The majority of stock is owned by Paul, Stu, and few other insiders. Most of these shares never hit the market.

Try buying or selling a block of 20,000 to 30,000 shares, bet you can’t even find a $2.00 bid.

Here’s what the Pro’s currently say about Elio stock...

“Elio Motors Inc lies in the middle of a very wide and falling trend in the short term and further fall within the trend is signaled. Given the current short-term trend, the stock is expected to fall during the next 3 months , with 90% probability to hold a price between $1.49 and $1.88 at the end of this period.”

That’s what happens when you have no cashflow, and $100 million of debt.

TexasTesla

Elio Addict
Reaction score
5169A0F9-A964-44FD-B089-FDE42C641FCF.jpeg
Friday, March 15th quote.

Made in USA

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Will post any response to this message I just sent to Elio investor relations:

I am not only a “all in” reservationist, but also own some shares of Elio Motors stock. Paul Elio has been silent for way too long.

Is he even alive? Is he sitting at home watching TV waiting for the phone to ring?

Now I understand he can’t talk about details of his meetings with investors or potential investors. That’s ok.

But, there has been no shareholder meetings, no public meetings, or any kind of information.

Not even a “he is meeting with some suppliers this week”. Nothing.

The blog posts are just recycled from years past. Nothing new.

Could you please show a picture of him somewhere recently?

Anything current would be nice.

Thanks

Made in USA

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Here is the automated response:

Hello and thank you for emailing Elio Motors. We wanted to let you know that we received your email and you have been assigned ticket request number (140186) for future reference. This ticket number is only for this request and will be referenced in all replies. This is not your order/reservation number nor a Spot in Line number (SIL).

We strive to answer every email within 24 hours (with an actual human being answering every email). We will do our best to answer yours as quickly as possible.

Our customer service hours are Monday through Friday 9am to 4pm central time.

We encourage you to review the Support Section on our website (https://support.eliomotors.com/hc/en-us) for answers to our most common questions.

Thank you for taking the time to write and we appreciate your interest and support!

The Elio Customer Experience Team

Note that the "Investor Relations" is lumped together with the regular inquiries. Interesting.

Made in USA

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Here is their reply to "Where is Paul?"

The Elio Customer Experience Team (Elio Motors)

Mar 21, 15:58 EDT

Paul is working everyday to make the Elio a reality. We will continue down our path and communicate what we can when we can Eric.

Make sure to check out our blog at www.eliomotors.com/blog

Thank you,
The Elio Team

So Paul isn't able to say anything or even show a current picture? Just rehashed blogs from years past? No stock holders meetings? Nothing. I am disappointed to say the least. I'm beginning to think that maybe the few employees they have answering the e-mails don't know where he is or what he's doing either. He actually could be on a beach somewhere drinking margaritas and they don't want people to see his tan. Perhaps we've been duped?

Hog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Not duped, wrong word. We were sold on an idea that had merit, and we were sold a marketing plan to make that happen. In the end, it was a (risky) investment, and I learned much along the way that I now apply to any of these "startup" offers. No non-refundable deposits anymore, I want to see at least monthly progress, and I will wait until I see production vehicles sold. Who cares if I have to wait to get one, it is better than waiting on an idea that never matured.

Top Bottom