• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Is Elio Stock Trading For Today?

TexasTesla

Elio Addict
Reaction score
So Paul isn't able to say anything or even show a current picture? Just rehashed blogs from years past? No stock holders meetings? Nothing. I am disappointed to say the least. I'm beginning to think that maybe the few employees they have answering the e-mails don't know where he is or what he's doing either. He actually could be on a beach somewhere drinking margaritas and they don't want people to see his tan. Perhaps we've been duped?

Thanks for reaching out to Elio Motors and asking for a much-needed dose of clarity from Paul Elio.

The Elio concept is a great idea, but Paul has never been able to navigate a clear path to production. This has been an ongoing issue for years.

What troubles me the most, Paul and his closely held engineering company have been excessively compensated financially, while investors and reservation holders twist in the wind.

I’m hoping Paul has the guts to offer a bit of corporate transparency soon!

So many enthusiastic people have supported Elio’s dream, they deserve updated information on a regular basis.

Last edited:

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Not duped, wrong word. We were sold on an idea that had merit, and we were sold a marketing plan to make that happen. In the end, it was a (risky) investment, and I learned much along the way that I now apply to any of these "startup" offers. No non-refundable deposits anymore, I want to see at least monthly progress, and I will wait until I see production vehicles sold. Who cares if I have to wait to get one, it is better than waiting on an idea that never matured.
Triple Like!

Made in USA

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hell, all he needs to do is hold up a paper with a recent date and take a selfie. Doesn't matter where he is. Is he alive? Is he in the hospital?
What I found most interesting is that all the "investor" communications are being done by the "The Elio Customer Experience Team".
That's not what I call investor relations. Read the blog. Right.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
At least wanting the Elio has made me live longer. I took part of my burial fee and made the deposit on my ELIO. Now I have lived long enough waiting for the ELIO to put the money back in the account.
My financial manager put a plan together that allows me to spend my retirement savings down to the point that the last check written to cover my funereal expenses bounces.

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My financial manager put a plan together that allows me to spend my retirement savings down to the point that the last check written to cover my funereal expenses bounces.
Haven't you watched those ads on TV? "You don't want to leave your loved ones with a financial burden." I'm assuming that they will dig you back up and get you back to work doing something to pay off those bills. If you want to be burned up, I bet you'll have to work off the gas bill to do that before they fire up the oven.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Haven't you watched those ads on TV? "You don't want to leave your loved ones with a financial burden." I'm assuming that they will dig you back up and get you back to work doing something to pay off those bills. If you want to be burned up, I bet you'll have to work off the gas bill to do that before they fire up the oven.
If I spend it all, leave no inheritance, I’ll have no loved ones. The County is welcome to sell my Arcimoto, to cover the disposal fees.

Made in USA

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I find it interesting that today stocks are down a little, but Elio went up. Granted, it was very little, but it did go up. Unfortunately with Paul keeping out of the public eye and also remaining totally silent, I fear the stock is headed under $2.00 soon.

TexasTesla

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I find it interesting that today stocks are down a little, but Elio went up. Granted, it was very little, but it did go up. Unfortunately with Paul keeping out of the public eye and also remaining totally silent, I fear the stock is headed under $2.00 soon.

Elio stock is definitely at a major inflection point.

It appears to be held up by day traders.

IMHO...the stock price is already too high given Elio Motor current financial dilemma.

Any negative announcement with regards to Paul’s ”ElioCoin” promise would push the stock lower very quickly.

Top Bottom