• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Is Elio Stock Trading For Today?

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Huh.....My 2019 F-150 super cab 4x4 with 5.0 v8 and the Max trailer tow package was MSRP at $41.1K. Rivian is way out of range for me. A $70K F150 must be fully equipped with gold trim. :bounce:

A friend of mine is a general manager at a Ford dealer, so I asked him what is the #1 selling Ford truck combo and price they sell. He told me it's the F150, XLT, 4 door, longbed, 4wd, 3.5l, towing package, some general option package and technology package. MSRP is around $55K. #2 selling truck is the same thing but an F250 with a Powerstroke and that's about $65K. The F150 usually has more options since it starts out cheaper as compared to the F250. Those two truck combinations are their bread and butter.

mkiker2089

Elio Addict
Reaction score
...It'll be interesting to see how the "Big 3" react once the Rivian is being built. ...

My guess is that they won't even notice. I don't expect Rivian to make a dent in the truck market. It won't be as big as Tesla and to be fair even Tesla isn't hurting the car market for the imports. Detroit is suffering because they never learn.

Burg

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
A friend of mine is a general manager at a Ford dealer, so I asked him what is the #1 selling Ford truck combo and price they sell. He told me it's the F150, XLT, 4 door, longbed, 4wd, 3.5l, towing package, some general option package and technology package. MSRP is around $55K. #2 selling truck is the same thing but an F250 with a Powerstroke and that's about $65K. The F150 usually has more options since it starts out cheaper as compared to the F250. Those two truck combinations are their bread and butter.

I believe it. I have owned Ford trucks for several decades. Simply go to the on line configurator and build the truck you would like. Thats what I did. Got my truck, super cab 4x4, in under $40K. From there you can find the truck or have it built and delivered through a dealership. Many of the farmers and ranchers in this area buy $60 to $70k+ trucks for their "business", but its still their personal truck. That helps a little on the bottom line but ultimately its pretty clear there are allot of folks with money to spend on a fancy, vs work, truck.

TexasTesla

Elio Addict
Reaction score
D3B61D19-6E47-4662-BAED-882749CADE7F.jpeg
Tuesday, February 26th quote.

More than 5000 shares traded hands today.

Jambe

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Question for you guys who follow the stock price: Can this be a true statement? Has the stock ever been down to $8 and then gone up to $48?
" i got my non refundable deposit back when i bought 480 shares of elio stock for 8 dollars a share and sold them for 48 dollars."

Top Bottom