• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Is Elio Stock Trading For Today?

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I believe that part of the judgement against EM was that they the fine will increase substantially if they do not purchase a mfg license and dealer license 90 days from whenever the current appeal was turned down. That 90 day deadline was actually established because the case was in the process of being appealed. That's the only reason it was moved forward. Otherwise the deadline would have already passed and additional hefty fines would have already been levied on top of the $535K. I also believe I read that they have something like $200+K in court costs and lawyers fees to pay on top of the $535K.
In addition to that, they had 60 days to prove the refundables are in escrow. That seems odd to me because I would have thought Elio would have proved that the first time they went to court. Last time I checked, that was around $1.2M.

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Do your in-laws take money for something they have never produced over the last 6 years? If i took $1K from you and promised to build you a house, would you be OK with it, if after 6 years that I haven't done a thing and you will never be living in said house no matter what, for the next 76 weeks? 76 weeks from now is sometime in mid October 2020 and that's just 76 weeks from I don't know.
That would suck but I couldn't exactly sue you for building houses if you haven't built any!

Made in USA

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Perhaps we will hear something about Eliocoin soon?

Overstock.com Announces 2019 Annual Meeting of Stockholders
Wed May 1, 2019 4:05 PM|GlobeNewswire|About: OSTBP, OSTK

SALT LAKE CITY, May 01, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Overstock.com, Inc. (OSTK) (NASDAQ:OSTK) announced today that it will webcast its annual meeting of stockholders to be held on May 9, 2019 at 1:00 p.m. MT.
Elio responded to my Eliocoin website question. They simply said thanks for the heads up. Still not fixed though.

I sent another message. This is what they are saying about Eliocoin.com:

The site is not public at this time so no changes have been made. When it does go public, all items will be in order.

Make sure to check out our blog at www.eliomotors.com/blog

Thank you,
The Elio Team

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
That would suck but I couldn't exactly sue you for building houses if you haven't built any!
Just like all the people that put money in this company that never made a product either. Best part is, they sold the assets to another company and are working on releasing a product that's already behind the technology curve. I bet it'll turn out just as successful, as apple and google both have been doing the same exact thing for a few years now. Now you can even use your watch to do what this card does.
https://www.plastc.com/

Made in USA

Elio Addict
Reaction score
If you go to this site, you'll hear the latest news.
https://www.eliomotors.com/blog/
Yea, the latest news from several years ago. I think its interesting that they say the Eliocoin site is not public at this time. I think what they are really saying is that they don't know how or are unable to pay someone to update the security certificate. At least until they decide to either kill the Eliocoin idea, go bankrupt, or actually get the funding and make Eliocoin active. I'm hoping for the funding.

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
From the SEC filing:

From looking at the Elio there's nothing unique or difficult for another manufacturer when it comes to making their own Elio. It would be 100X easier for an existing company to do it as they can raid their own parts shelves for most of the underpinnings. Then they can use their own engineering department to design, model, prototype and test it. They already have relationships with automotive suppliers too. The Japanese or Germans could crank out a fleet of them in a year. Honda would be the perfect company as they make both, cars and motorcycles.

Honda has a big campus in Marysville, OH and that company would be perfect for making the Helio or Elionda as their Accord plant is cutting back due to people buying CUV's over sedans.

VAG and BMW would work too as they both make cars and motorcycles. VAG owns Ducati. All three I mentioned have a national parts distribution, warranty, dealer and service network. Polaris could make an Elio too.
IF ANYONE IT'S GONNA BE CHINA OR INDIA, where 150cc scooters are the family cars

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
No Elio stock trades since Friday and that day seen lots of buying. I wonder if something is going on and linked to the Overstock call tomorrow. Maybe some insiders bought up stock for an announcement via Overstock? I hope so. This would be excellent news.

Top Bottom