• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Is Elio Stock Trading For Today?

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
For me, it's come down to a lack of trust. Elio made the decision not to do an SEC filing. Elio has made the decision to not talk to the reservation and stock holders for over a year. Elio has made the decision to just recycle old blogs. Keeping people in the dark means, they start not trusting you. This turns into another issue. If Elio does the Eliocoin, how much money do they expect to raise? When the track record of Elio is to give all of your investors the cold shoulder the second you burned through all of the money or when things are not going well business wise, where are the new investors going to come from? Your existing ones will not invest any more and when you tried recently to raise $100M with IPO #2 on NASDAQ, they did not show up. It's hard to gain trust when you have been abusing up to this point with your existing investors.

dbacksfan81

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
The other side of the coin is that someone purchased over 9k worth of stock at 1.40per share....GO ELIO!

If that were the case then the total shares traded Monday would have been closer to 21k shares. The person that dumped the 9300 shares took cash out from their broker. No one bought those share for their own investment from the seller.

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It would be nice if people were buying and GO ELIO! If you watch the trend, many are cashing out a bit at a time. Unless Elio decides to change this, then the stock will never go back up, just a gradual trend down. you might get a good day here or there but that's just daytraders playing with the stock. Good part is Elio has about another 3.5 years before the SEC steps in and halts trading and gives them 10 days to when it gets delisted and all of the stock is worth nothing. So we got lots of time. Other good news is that the lower it goes, the higher the volume. When you get to below a cent then it really looks good on the volume front.

One way to get the stock price up is to pit out a bid each day for 1000 shares and then pick a price. So $1.40 would work today. Then tomorrow, do another 1000 shares and do it for $1.80. Then on Friday, do it for $2.50. That way, you and everyone else here can get the stock price up to $10 in about a month. It might even go quicker because others will see as it's on the move. This is the best way to support Elio at the moment. By December if we can all get it to $30 then Eliocoin will look very attractive.

So who's in at buying at least 10K shares over the next few months?
I don't know, but aren't you concerned about what the SEC and DOJ would do if they read your post about conspiring to manipulate the stock?

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I don't know, but aren't you concerned about what the SEC and DOJ would do if they read your post about conspiring to manipulate the stock?
Nope. I have no inside information. If what I said was going to get me in trouble then tens of thousands of people would be in jail then. I suggest you go read the multitude of social media/forums out there when it comes to stock. Remember, we were all excited when Zacks came out with the clear and concise report and predicted the stock would be up to $151. I bet many bought stock thinking that report was correct. Here we are today and see where it is. Zacks would be shot down if they didn't get people excited and start buying up stock just to get the price up in anticipation of it getting to the stated $151.

Where I would get you in trouble is if I told you that Elio signed a contract with the Arabs for a $500M investment and that the news will be released soon and thus you need to buy now. The SEC does not have a cheerleader gag order. If they did, this site would have been shut down in 2016.

Samalross

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Nope. I have no inside information. If what I said was going to get me in trouble then tens of thousands of people would be in jail then. I suggest you go read the multitude of social media/forums out there when it comes to stock. Remember, we were all excited when Zacks came out with the clear and concise report and predicted the stock would be up to $151. I bet many bought stock thinking that report was correct. Here we are today and see where it is. Zacks would be shot down if they didn't get people excited and start buying up stock just to get the price up in anticipation of it getting to the stated $151.

Where I would get you in trouble is if I told you that Elio signed a contract with the Arabs for a $500M investment and that the news will be released soon and thus you need to buy now. The SEC does not have a cheerleader gag order. If they did, this site would have been shut down in 2016.
Zacks SCR received $24,000 from Elio for that report. Money well spent.

larryboy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
[
Where I would get you in trouble is if I told you that Elio signed a contract with the Arabs for a $500M investment and that the news will be released soon and thus you need to buy now. The SEC does not have a cheerleader gag order. If they did, this site would have been shut down in 2016.[/QUOTE]

I don't understand why the Arabs did not jump on the Elio as an investment. The same people who are interested in a very small gas burner to save fuel will buy an electric vehicle if an Elio is not available. An investment in Elio would show that their hearts are in the right place, would help keep fossil fuels in demand, and might even prove to be a good investment. The amount it would take to get Elio into production would be chicken feed to a consortium of Arab oil sheiks.
I have a hunch as to why the oil money did not happen. It is the same reason that 10s of thousands of Sturgis goers did not see the Elio and why Mother Earth fair attendees did not see the Elio either. I am sure that you can figure it out

Samuel Gompers

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It would be nice if people were buying and GO ELIO! If you watch the trend, many are cashing out a bit at a time. Unless Elio decides to change this, then the stock will never go back up, just a gradual trend down. you might get a good day here or there but that's just daytraders playing with the stock. Good part is Elio has about another 3.5 years before the SEC steps in and halts trading and gives them 10 days to when it gets delisted and all of the stock is worth nothing. So we got lots of time. Other good news is that the lower it goes, the higher the volume. When you get to below a cent then it really looks good on the volume front.

One way to get the stock price up is to pit out a bid each day for 1000 shares and then pick a price. So $1.40 would work today. Then tomorrow, do another 1000 shares and do it for $1.80. Then on Friday, do it for $2.50. That way, you and everyone else here can get the stock price up to $10 in about a month. It might even go quicker because others will see as it's on the move. This is the best way to support Elio at the moment. By December if we can all get it to $30 then Eliocoin will look very attractive.

So who's in at buying at least 10K shares over the next few months?
You are promoting an illegal pump-and-dump. Insider trading is not the only way to commit fraud with stocks.
from www.legalmatch.com:
Pump and dump crimes can result in various legal and criminal penalties, including:
  • Misdemeanor or felony charges, depending on the extent of the scheme and the amount of money involved
  • Fines
  • Jail or prison time
  • Loss of business licensing/sanctions by governing bodies like the SEC

Top Bottom