• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Is Elio Stock Trading For Today?

Reaction score
Buying and selling these stock at this time isn't going to affect Elio. Well, yeah, it looks bad but Elio already got all the money the company is going to get. They got it at the IPO. Trading at this time only effects your / mine pockets. Good or bad. If we have faith in the dream then we are happy the price is going down, we can buy more. But, if we've given up we would be pouting and stomping our feet. All I can say is It's Still Exciting.

Travelbuzz1

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Buying and selling these stock at this time isn't going to affect Elio. Well, yeah, it looks bad but Elio already got all the money the company is going to get. They got it at the IPO. Trading at this time only effects your / mine pockets. Good or bad. If we have faith in the dream then we are happy the price is going down, we can buy more. But, if we've given up we would be pouting and stomping our feet. All I can say is It's Still Exciting.
It's about those who came up with $12 per share, placed a 1k deposit, and have been told many stories. And now have to wait much longer, this doesn't matter how inexpensive the stock is, when you don't have a vehicle to drive. There are no tests that we know of and what has transpired since 2015 surly shows that the vehicle was never close to be made that year.

CmdrDCM

Reaction score
i am getting tired of seeing the stock drop by 8% every day. i can't find any information to explain what is going on. Usually when a stock is plummeting like this it is pretty easy to identify a cause. There is nothing on the official site and searches do not generate anything helpful. Does anyone have any insight?

Travelbuzz1

Elio Addict
Reaction score
i am getting tired of seeing the stock drop by 8% every day. i can't find any information to explain what is going on. Usually when a stock is plummeting like this it is pretty easy to identify a cause. There is nothing on the official site and searches do not generate anything helpful. Does anyone have any insight?
I do not, but I really like this quote. I am 4k down since last week myself.

wizard of ahs

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Then stop watching it everyday !!!!
The market is a long term game.........just let 'er ride for a while, then decide :D
(just bought 200 @ $9 :))

Sethodine

Elio Addict
Reaction score
If you read all the small print when purchasing stock during their Start Engine campaign, you would have seen that EM expected the $12 shares to be immediately diluted upon IPO. It was actually quite a shock that it went up as high as it did ($70 area, if I remember correctly), and then stayed in the $20 region for quite a while.

As long as you hold onto those stocks, you haven't truely "lost" anything at all, unless EM folds and goes out of business. Low prices are an excellent time to buy if you have the cash and the faith, but otherwise they are no big deal. The only losers are the folks who panic and sell low.

Top Bottom