• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Is Elio Stock Trading For Today?

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My balanced view is that Bayou from coastal Texas sounds much like a former forum member that had a low reservation number and stock market savvy that left some time ago. I happen to like all view points. I'm hoping my views aren't considered trolling............I don't care for the term.

I'm so balanced I will buy the first enclosed three wheeler concept that hits the market that checks all my needs boxes.......... except the SAM. I hope it's the Elio based on price point and the Elio seems to meet more people's affordable commuter needs.

Marshall

Elio Addict
Reaction score
They are a troll if they have a balanced view? That is an odd outlook.

If you are trying to influence the stock price by posting this here, you have come to the wrong place. The people who understand short selling will not be influenced by your opinion. I suspect that the majority of those who do not understand it, have a cautiously positive outlook on this project, this company, and this stock and will not be influenced by your opinion.

Maybe you truly hold reservation # 782. Maybe you typed in random numbers. Good luck to you. I see a squeeze in your future.
I would add a recommendation to seek help from Gamblers Anonymous.

bunchathrees

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My balanced view is that Bayou from coastal Texas sounds much like a former forum member that had a low reservation number and stock market savvy that left some time ago. I happen to like all view points. I'm hoping my views aren't considered trolling............I don't care for the term.

I'm so balanced I will buy the first enclosed three wheeler concept that hits the market that checks all my needs boxes.......... except the SAM. I hope it's the Elio based on price point and the Elio seems to meet more people's affordable commuter needs.

Your passion for 3-wheeled freedom shines through.:D

Reaction score
My stock is finally in my Charles Swab account. Oh Happy Day ! I just got an email yesterday from CS saying it wasn't going to be there till the end of the month. Can't tell you how relived I am to see it there. It is like here's proof ... It's REAL !!! I own a little tooth pick of this wonderful project.

bowers baldwin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
999a.jpg

Top Bottom