• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Is Elio Stock Trading For Today?

Made in USA

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Well it's highly unlikely that Elio will get any financial support from Ohio unless they manufacture there. If Paul was there just helping Stu try to buy some more property, then he is lying to us about being totally focused on funding. And if he makes an announcement that they are switching states then he is lying about staying in Louisiana. If he says that he couldn't say anything earlier because of the SEC, then again he is misleading us as to what is going on. If he were smart he would have said that changing states was an option to be considered but that for now the intent is to stay in Louisiana. That would have given him leverage with Louisiana. He obviously is not a talented negotiator.
Note: I am not trying to infer that Paul Elio is not smart. He is after all an engineer. Being an engineer however does not make him a smart businessman.

Ace

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Well it's highly unlikely that Elio will get any financial support from Ohio unless they manufacture there. If Paul was there just helping Stu try to buy some more property, then he is lying to us about being totally focused on funding. And if he makes an announcement that they are switching states then he is lying about staying in Louisiana. If he says that he couldn't say anything earlier because of the SEC, then again he is misleading us as to what is going on. If he were smart he would have said that changing states was an option to be considered but that for now the intent is to stay in Louisiana. That would have given him leverage with Louisiana. He obviously is not a talented negotiator.
Note: I am not trying to infer that Paul Elio is not smart. He is after all an engineer. Being an engineer however does not make him a smart businessman.

It could be that Ohio came to Elio and asked them about it in an effort to fill their plant. If that’s the case, then no one is lying to anyone.

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It could be that Ohio came to Elio and asked them about it in an effort to fill their plant. If that’s the case, then no one is lying to anyone.
It could be that GM is going to buy Elio and then build it in that plant.

This is why 5 minute of Paul's time would clear the air. All we are doing is guessing as to what we hope will happen. At this point I might as well say:
It could be that Ohio will give Elio the $531M they need in a zero interest loan to be paid over the next 50 years. Then GM will give the plant and all of the equipment to Elio for free.

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It could be that GM is going to buy Elio and then build it in that plant.

This is why 5 minute of Paul's time would clear the air. All we are doing is guessing as to what we hope will happen. At this point I might as well say:
It could be that Ohio will give Elio the $531M they need in a zero interest loan to be paid over the next 50 years. Then GM will give the plant and all of the equipment to Elio for free.

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The meeting served it purpose. It let the Governor show he was trying to put somebody in the vacant factory and it let EM show they were still alive and kickin. AND, they got to do it on the 6 O clock news!
FREE AD!
and Paul said be sure to spell his name correctly.
It's 1900 miles from the Elio HQ in Phoenix to Columbus, OH. That's a 2800 mile round trip. So, it would be a better ad if Elio would have shown how he left Phoenix and only used 22.3 gallons of gas to get there would have been a much better TV advertisement. That 22.3 gallons is only $63.31 in gas. That would be a great way to show us that it's dirt cheap to make big trips like that. I just do not understand why they didn't capitalize on something like that? Am I the only one that would like to see this type of PR? It seems to me to be a big selling point.

Made in USA

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It's 1900 miles from the Elio HQ in Phoenix to Columbus, OH. That's a 2800 mile round trip. So, it would be a better ad if Elio would have shown how he left Phoenix and only used 22.3 gallons of gas to get there would have been a much better TV advertisement. That 22.3 gallons is only $63.31 in gas. That would be a great way to show us that it's dirt cheap to make big trips like that. I just do not understand why they didn't capitalize on something like that? Am I the only one that would like to see this type of PR? It seems to me to be a big selling point.

Problem with this thought is that in reality the black Elio is a trailer queen. It is only run for very brief periods. I don't know where they store it but would guess Michigan at one of the engineering companies. Not even sure if everything is actually working on the prototype either. (Anyone ever see the headlights on?)

Top Bottom