• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Is Elio Stock Trading For Today?

Mel

Elio Addict
Reaction score
According to Elio, it is $14,900, goes three days without a recharge, will go 110mph, has a 3 year 36K warranty, Pep Boys will service it and it comes out (according to their latest SEC filing) as soon as this year. Once they get into full production of the EV version, they will make the gasoline version. Those people will get a great deal as that version is inflation proof. Fixed price of $7K or $7.3K. That one gets 84 mpg too.
If Elio does indeed come out with the gasoline version, that would be great. I'm NOT holding my breath. I have no need or desire for an EV!

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
If Elio does indeed come out with the gasoline version, that would be great. I'm NOT holding my breath. I have no need or desire for an EV!
They will come out with a gasoline version. Just wait until the EV version makes them lots of money. It'll be the best thing you've ever waited for, as the price is super cheap.

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I can believe that....and I'm not even aussie!:becky:
Remember, if you put down $1K 10 years ago and got the $500 match, then did the commit to buy (locked in $7K price), you only will need to write a $5500 check to get your new Elio gas version. I'd suggest you just wait until that happens. I don't know your age but that might be something to consider as things happen when you get older. Thus, make sure it's transferrable to your kids and then onto their kids then onto their kids. Great Great Grandkids will be the ones that can get this deal. It's a good gift because by then, cars will cost $500K.

3wheelin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Remember, if you put down $1K 10 years ago and got the $500 match, then did the commit to buy (locked in $7K price), you only will need to write a $5500 check to get your new Elio gas version. I'd suggest you just wait until that happens. I don't know your age but that might be something to consider as things happen when you get older. Thus, make sure it's transferrable to your kids and then onto their kids then onto their kids. Great Great Grandkids will be the ones that can get this deal. It's a good gift because by then, cars will cost $500K.
Procrastination is the biggest enemy of geriatics. So don't wait to buy your Vanderhall! That said, my buddy just picked up a 2023 F-Type Jaguar priced between 73-111k. Smart.

Last edited:
Reaction score
If I buy a zillion, or reality 25,000 stocks at 1 or 2 cents a share, it will cost me a few hundred dollars and lower my basic line price. I will be able to sell it all for a lower price. Problem is I can't find a Broker. And everything RSchneider said.
OH YOU GUYS, My chicks are starting to HATCH !!! So Cool!

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Nope, Robinhood said no.
Then you need an inside line with Elio Motors. I sold all of my stock a long time ago. I asked my broker and his response was this: "I will not deal with that, you need to look into somewhere else." Then he gave me no references. Even if I wanted to buy a zillion shares, then it probably will not happen with a legit broker. There are ones but I do not deal with shady characters. Keep trying and you'll find someone that will.

When you figure out how to buy that stock and drive the price up, you will help a bunch of ex-employees that got restricted stock where they could not sell it until 2023 to 2025. They are waiting and ready to dump it when the price goes up. If you can start buying it up, they would appreciate it.

Top Bottom