• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Is The Latest Start Production Date?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm here, 'cause way back I too got excited about such a nifty vehicle. I still think it is great looking vehicle, and still if in a showroom somewhere would probably buy one. My love of the design doesn't change reality. I visit here to marvel at the human 'hope' trait, seemingly knowing no bounds.
And I sometimes marvel at how the simple turn of a phrase...
Can change a negative statement and insult into a positive thought that even contains a compliment.

As I said, sometimes it's all in how it's said: The delivery.
And this time I'm being serious. I can respect that Everi. Thanks.

3wheelin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I am willing to wait how ever long it takes. I am all in/Locked in at $1000. No sense in losing patience. I'll get it or I won't, Nothing I can do is going to get my money back or make production begin sooner. So I wait patiently to see the outcome.
I admire your patience! We're both in for 1K and I'm not saying at all that I won't wait, I merely said I'll lose my patience (and I have lost it several times but people's faith in here brought me back! ;)) if I don't have my ELIO by 2018!

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Likewise! And I applaud your opinions on electrics when some in here does not want to hear it!
I'm fascinated by the possibility of the Elio as well as the 2 Three Wheeler EV's. I hope to be driving any of the three wheelers soon. :)

Patience runs low after 9 years of watching and waiting.

Lawrence G.

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Well, November 3rd is Elio's date for some type of update. All we can do is watch. Have no idea anymore what to "watch for".

Talk is cheap, our government really stopped governing. Look at Flint, MI. 100,000 people poisoned by our Republican government.

I use to live East of Cleveland, Ohio, yes, I remember Acid Rain.

Lived in Hollywood, Ca & Fontana, Ca. Constant SMOG. Just great for my young daughters breathing issues.

I put up $$$$$ like everyone else, where is the honesty of the company, the big wigs?

All we really heard was, get more people to put up money for a make believe trike. The AVTM want 20% more people to put up!!!!!.

We can try and do only so much. Heck it's not even in Yugo category yet.

Don't tell me, show me too.

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Well, November 3rd is Elio's date for some type of update. All we can do is watch. Have no idea anymore what to "watch for".

Talk is cheap, our government really stopped governing. Look at Flint, MI. 100,000 people poisoned by our Republican government.

I use to live East of Cleveland, Ohio, yes, I remember Acid Rain.

Lived in Hollywood, Ca & Fontana, Ca. Constant SMOG. Just great for my young daughters breathing issues.

I put up $$$$$ like everyone else, where is the honesty of the company, the big wigs?

All we really heard was, get more people to put up money for a make believe trike. The AVTM want 20% more people to put up!!!!!.

We can try and do only so much. Heck it's not even in Yugo category yet.

Don't tell me, show me too.
Just a whole big bucket of sunshine aren't you Lawrence? :cool:
The Elio has absolutely nothing to do with Flint's water, acid rain, California smog or the Republicans.
However, I feel your pain. We all do. We're all in the same boat (some in deeper than others) looking for the same grand prize.

Make sure to register for that live feed in advance, so you can determine for yourself whether the big wig is being honest or not.

Last edited:

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Honestly, it's not a question of honesty, but may be more of a question of credibility. The latest start date is anticipated. The only production start date that has any credibility is a guaranteed production start date. Technically, the Elio design and engineering specs aren't even locked in. Paul Elio and most if not all of EM's Board members have long time connections to the auto manufacturing industry. They all know exactly what it takes to develop a new vehicle concept as a new start up manufacturer and exactly where they currently are in the get to production cycle. It's not a bunch of kids in the garage trying to put together a three wheeler go cart using their Dad's off the shelf mower parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom