• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Is The Latest Start Production Date?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
I haven't been in this site for a long time (mainly because there's never anything new to talk about), so what's the latest push-back date? I'm assuming they've pushed back the date again because they've done it so many times already....
Long time? You were here in September, and before that July; so it wasn't all that long ago.
Last thing EM said was 2017 and they are still sticking with that; including on their website.

grampi

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Long time? You were here in September, and before that July; so it wasn't all that long ago.
Last thing EM said was 2017 and they are still sticking with that; including on their website.

Yeah, but neither time was to check the latest start production date...

grampi

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Why? If you assume it will be pushed back then save yourself the time and just make up a date.

Maybe I don't live in La La Land like you do and would like to know what's actually going on. Did someone get out of the wrong side of the bed this morning? Jeez...

BaldGuy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I got concerned when I read this as I don't like them putting solid dates on there site. And I didn't see any, which till they get funding and know when the date will be, is the way it should be.

paddy's wagon

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
There was a big meeting today in Shreveport including all the party's that have a stake in the plant and the promised jobs. It was not a love fest. There was a tour of the plant by these party's and your can read about it on the TV stations webs sites in Shreveport, KSLA and KTBS.

Paul Elio attended the meeting and stated that he needs millions to get production going by 4th quarter of 2017.

grampi

Elio Addict
Reaction score
There was a big meeting today in Shreveport including all the party's that have a stake in the plant and the promised jobs. It was not a love fest. There was a tour of the plant by these party's and your can read about it on the TV stations webs sites in Shreveport, KSLA and KTBS.

Paul Elio attended the meeting and stated that he needs millions to get production going by 4th quarter of 2017.
Now it's the 4th qtr of 2017? Does anyone else feel like a horse being led around with a carrot on a stick? The feeling that these things will never go into production just keeps getting stronger and stronger...

Grayfox72

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Your prediction is correct based upon what PM told the investigative board on 10/26/2016. First let me say I have always backed the Elio project and have never spoken badly about the delays in production I've invested my $1000.00 many many years ago and have a low production number. I've invested in the company by purchasing shares ( again big $$$ ) with the hope that the autocycle will come to light. I've brought many co-workers and friends into the Elio project and they have invested both reservations and stock, so I am doing everything I can to move this along. I've attended all previews of the Elio right from the original protype up to the present, I've sat in them and talked with the E-team many times which is why I'm at this point. This project needs $$$ and the only true way of getting it is to form a relationship with hard money, but in do so certain steps must be taken to acquire the money. NO ONE is going to hand out a few million dollars without some say in how the investment will proceed. ( except the government ). So in order to get assistance PM needs to hand over some control of the company to the investor ( 10 %, 20, 30 etc ), but being a man of principles he won't, hey wants COMPLETE control and it an't goner happen. This entire world is made up of deals, and he's got to accept it. So the new production date of 4th Q of 2017 means nothing. It could be 4th Q of 2018, 2019 .2020 etc. I for one may not be around and I'm sure many of our older members are in the same boat, so I'm passing on my reservation to my grandson..... as a bequest , if I'm still around I'll be driving the Elio, if not he will sometime in the future have the pleasure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom