• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Is The Latest Start Production Date?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Optimism is great, and certainly people claiming Elio's death inevitable have no more information than anyone else. However, just to temper this a bit, Elio isn't close to the finish line, the finish line being a production vehicle. There are some very big hurdles to overcome, and many of the hurdles can't be overcome with willpower and work ethic, as much as it would be nice if they could.

I'm not saying this to add fuel to the Elio-hate fire that some are professing, but I think it's important to recognize and understand dissenting/critical opinion. This is especially true for anyone who is looking to invest, you've got to look at the information objectively. You can't disregard information simply because you disagree with the source, or because they may have mistaken some facts (that don't impact the conclusion). The information should be analyzed and rebutted factually, doing so is going to lend far more weight than simply disregarding the information, and spreading hope.

Point is, be optimistic, but don't just ignore information that doesn't mesh with what you want to be true.

as24.postimg.org_51qrsl1th_658.png

I realize there are those on here who can only be optimistic, because you've got all-in reservations...so you're just along for the ride come what may. For you, I can understand how Ekh's post would resonate.
My history here is that when it is time to doubt, I doubt. But my history here is also that I speak the truth as I have been able to find it, and I have resources that have been successful in finding things out in the past. So of course you should take what I say with whatever seasoning you care to, but you should be well aware that I am not a mindless optimist.

Last edited:

slinches

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I think it's more likely that someone is playing games with EM stock (pump & dump, or rather the opposite here (decry & buy?)) to enrich themselves rather than any real change in risk of success/failure of the company. There hasn't been any fundamental changes other than a delay to deliveries to 2018 instead of Q4 2017, which is a direct consequence of delayed funding (expect to see mid-2018 if there's no production funding announcement before March/April).

johnsnownw

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My history here is that when it is time to death, I doubt. But my history here is also that I speak the truth as I have been able to find it, and I have resources that have been successful in finding things out in the past. So of course you should take what I say with whatever seasoning you care to comma but you should be well aware that I am not a Mindless optimist.

I have found your posts to be relevant and informed, and did not mean to imply that you were a "mindless optimist."

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I agree. Has anyone gotten any response from the Twitter messages to the new administration?
Not yet. Trump reads very few but sends many. He has a zillion followers but only follows a few himself. Yet we might get lucky.

I learned today that Trump dies his tweeti g around 6:45 AM eastern time. Let's hit him with tweets then.

Last edited:

CrimsonEclipse

Elio Addict
Reaction score
*Deep inhale*
(dramatic pause)
*Deep exhale*

OK.... every one, would you kindly settle the &#@$ down.

So what's the news?
Nothing. There is no news. No new information, no new data.

There's no action to take, no celebration, no panic, nothing.

We are not driving this experience, we're along for the ride. It's a ride that, in one form or another, we all signed up for.

For the ALL IN early adopters:
We (including myself for $1000) knew the risks and we bought in anyway. We had the courage to buy in, and should continue to have the courage to wait patiently, as long as it takes.

For the stock buyers. ALL stocks are a risk buy. If anyone tells you an investment, ANY investment is a sure thing then they are lying and/or stupid.

So it's pushed back. BIG FRAKKIN' DEAL!!!
Did it really surprise you? We knew that unless/until the government loan is approved, that the process would take LONGER.
Not that it would die, just take longer that we had hoped.

"Are we there yet?"
No.

And things won't be perfect when production starts either. There will be production snags, infrastructure hic-ups, and possibly errors along the way.

This has not been an easy road and it won't get any easier.

It's the road less traveled.

So suck it up and deal with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom