• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Is The Latest Start Production Date?

Status
Not open for further replies.

booboo

Elio Addict
Reaction score

pistonboy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I hope it is true too. Having a facility like Shreveport is a big plus in our favor.
If I was Paul Elio, I would be living in that factory, and putting Elio bumper stickers on everything.
Yes, having a plant like the Shreveport facility will never happen again. This is Paul's last chance for producing a vehicle. If he can not do it now, he will never do it again. If he needs to share power to get production money, he should.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I disagree, there is nothing to show for with their promoting of dates when this vehicle was to be produced and I have more in stock than you have. Both the deposit and stock I or others can not get returned in full in your "All in". My broker will not refund my total investment that I placed in 2015. Elio holds the keys for this adventure to move forward and nobody else.
I chose not to invest in EM Stock and make a refundable Elio deposit only because I am a low to no risk financial mentality and would never buy a vehicle without a contracted promised delivery date and a test drive. However, I agree with Doug in that investors have lost nothing to date, they simply haven't made any money on their EM stock investment or received their vehicle #. Brokers are not in business to make refunds, but only there to facilitate our personal buy/sell investment decisions. Your investment is still working until you sell. Hopefully, EM stock skyrockets and all investors see some return and I see an Elio in my garage.

All reservationists and investors were in the drivers seat and they chose to start the adventure and go along on the ride. The many EM announced production dates were anticipated, but YOU and perhaps some others apparently chose to believe they were locked in real production starts, but most new it was a high risk ride.......because Elio Motor's said it was from the Get Go.

Note: Perhaps we have all lost something and that's time..............9 years on the EM ride for me. The good news is we have met some ElioOwner online friends on the journey that share a common interest.

Last edited:

Sailor Dog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I along many others HAVE LOST by not having this vehicle or my investment money work for me differently with Elio predictions on delivery since 2015. Besides moving back to the United States and holding me up for a solid year on travel, purchasing another vehicle and equipment. You are something to be desired if you can't figure what hold up costs are and multiply that by tens of thousands of others.
Stocks are a long term investment, seek immediate gratification in bonds, but stocks are where calculated risks can be made for potential exponential returns just by being patient. Its always been a game of patience unless one prefers day trading... A form of gambling. Hang in there!

Travelbuzz1

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I chose not to invest in EM Stock and make a refundable Elio deposit only because I am a low to no risk financial mentality and would never buy a vehicle without a contracted promised delivery date and a test drive. However, I agree with Doug in that investors have lost nothing to date, they simply haven't made any money on their EM stock investment or received their vehicle #. Brokers are not in business to make refunds, but only there to facilitate our personal buy/sell investment decisions. Your investment is still working until you sell. Hopefully, EM stock skyrockets and all investors see some return and I see an Elio in my garage.

All reservationists and investors were in the drivers seat and they chose to start the adventure and go along on the ride. The many EM announced production dates were anticipated, but YOU and perhaps some others apparently chose to believe they were locked in real production starts, but most new it was a high risk ride.......because Elio Motor's said it was from the Get Go.

Note: Perhaps we have all lost something and that's time..............9 years on the EM ride for me. The good news is we have met some ElioOwner online friends on the journey that share a common interest.

What has transpired from May 2014 to present designing this vehicle clearly shows Elio did not have their game together as they promoted their production date.And they promoted it again for 2016. You can not get your 1k back for all in, you do not get your stock money back for a loss. This is a loss, because you can not project the future and it will stay that way until otherwise. The concept is great, but their projections are horrible. I know there can be an up swing, but you do not include that until it happens.

Last edited:

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Travelbuzz1, One thing we do have in common is South Dakota. I lived in Sioux Falls for 64 years and have spent a lot of time in Madison during my camping and fishing days. Keep in mind I respect your view and personal feelings regarding the EM journey.

Travelbuzz1

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Travelbuzz1, One thing we do have in common is South Dakota. I lived in Sioux Falls for 64 years and have spent a lot of time in Madison during my camping and fishing days. Keep in mind I respect your view and personal feelings regarding the EM journey.
I live in Beloit, Wisconsin temporary but I will be receiving a South Dakota residency in May as I have done in Florida and Texas in the past. This is done for RVer's and those who travel abroad in which I have lived 23 years out of the states. South Dakota is my address when I perform my North American journey beginning in May 2017... See my profile for added information, I was born and raised in Chicago, Illinois.

Travelbuzz1

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Stocks are a long term investment, seek immediate gratification in bonds, but stocks are where calculated risks can be made for potential exponential returns just by being patient. Its always been a game of patience unless one prefers day trading... A form of gambling. Hang in there!
What has transpired from May 2014 to present designing this vehicle clearly shows Elio did not have their game together as they promoted their production date.And they promoted it again for 2016. You can not get your 1k back for all in, you do not get your stock money back for a loss. This is a loss, because you can not project the future and it will stay that way until otherwise. The concept is great, but their projections are horrible. I know there can be an up swing, but you do not include that until it happens.

ABC123

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Has EM hired production line workers? We have 100 to build, plus another~22k that would satisfy the first wave of all-ins. Unless there's a real business need for testing or promotions, why not just start assembly with workers, not Elio management? Granted, the use of EM was speculated by others. Do we know if any of these jobs are/were posted?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom