• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Is The Latest Start Production Date?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samalross

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I agree wholeheartedly but it comes with a price. I've posted before cars, not 3wheelers made in asia that comes close to ELIO's projected price but again, that's asia where labor is so much cheaper than in the USA. I'm not saying anything else except I'll continue to wait and hope it can be done, that my 1K all-in helped a start up realize their dream.
I don't understand why the price of cars are so expensive in the States. For the price of an Elio, I can buy a Nissan or a Spark. Canadian regulations for vehicle are the same except DRL and an extra strap for the baby seat.

Hightech

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
"Must-have 3: All-American Pedigree
Elio is American-made targeting utilization of 90% North American content, and we have re-engineered existing technology throughout. That means no trial and error anywhere. Just tried and true everywhere."

North American countries:
https://www.countries-ofthe-world.com/countries-of-north-america.html

I had no idea there were that many... I was thinking the big three - Canada, USA, Mexico. Goodness, there are 23 of those countries... 23 countries full of Americans and yet when you say American, people assume you mean people from the United States.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom