• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Is The Latest Start Production Date?

Status
Not open for further replies.

grampi

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I haven't been in this site for a long time (mainly because there's never anything new to talk about), so what's the latest push-back date? I'm assuming they've pushed back the date again because they've done it so many times already....

WilliamH

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I haven't been in this site for a long time (mainly because there's never anything new to talk about), so what's the latest push-back date? I'm assuming they've pushed back the date again because they've done it so many times already....

Tough question to answer without knowing what the last date you think you heard was.

Neal

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Guess you shouldn't assume. They haven't announced a push back date for some time. As far as I have heard, it is still first quarter 2017. Been that for quite a while

grampi

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Guess you shouldn't assume. They haven't announced a push back date for some time. As far as I have heard, it is still first quarter 2017. Been that for quite a while

The last start timeframe I heard was the 4th qtr of this year...so they did push it back again...that's how long it's been since I've visited the site...

Maurtis

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I just assumed they pushed it back again, and it appears my assumption was correct...I will check back again in several months to find out when the next push back will be...

Why? If you assume it will be pushed back then save yourself the time and just make up a date. You will either be right or pleasantly surprised.

If you have a reservation then they will contact you when orders can be placed. Otherwise, just wait until you see the commercials and Elios on the road.

Gregw

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
I don't even know if they have enough $ to build the E-series cars, let alone the 100 pre-production cars. Next is the $ to start construction, that's the biggest hurdle and appears to be a long shot. So to predict a production date is not realistic. I remain hopeful because it seems like a very viable product and I want one.

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I don't even know if they have enough $ to build the E-series cars, let alone the 100 pre-production cars. Next is the $ to start construction, that's the biggest hurdle and appears to be a long shot. So to predict a production date is not realistic. I remain hopeful because it seems like a very viable product and I want one.
If you don't know, why are you "answering the question"? Elio said they were going to build the E series in December. Why would someone question whether or not they have the funds for that? They've always been up-front with money shortfalls. This shouldn't be any different. Plus, they aren't building them for free.

Gas-Powered Awesome

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I just assumed they pushed it back again, and it appears my assumption was correct...I will check back again in several months to find out when the next push back will be...
My prediction is production will commence in 4th quarter 2017. Come back then or when you start seeing Elios on the road, whichever comes first. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom