• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Is The Latest Start Production Date?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kris Bay

Reaction score
Travelbuzz1, One thing we do have in common is South Dakota. I lived in Sioux Falls for 64 years and have spent a lot of time in Madison during my camping and fishing days. Keep in mind I respect your view and personal feelings regarding the EM journey.
Rickb, I grew up in Watertown, married and lived in Sioux Falls for years. Kansas has been my home for over 16 years now. I sure hope to wander through the Black Hills by June 2018 in my new Elio.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Rickb, I grew up in Watertown, married and lived in Sioux Falls for years. Kansas has been my home for over 16 years now. I sure hope to wander through the Black Hills by June 2018 in my new Elio.
Kris Bay, Welcome to elioowners. I was hoping for an Elio Owner's Rally at the 2015 Sturgis Motorcycle Rally..........2018 would be fine too. The winters finally drove me out of SD and our home is in Idaho over the past 6 years.........4 distinct seasons all on the mild end of the range with scenery similar to the Black Hills of South Dakota. Some nice members on the forum..........enjoy.

I look forward to meeting you in Sturgis 2018! :)

Travelbuzz1

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Kris Bay, Welcome to elioowners. I was hoping for an Elio Owner's Rally at the 2015 Sturgis Motorcycle Rally..........2018 would be fine too. The winters finally drove me out of SD and our home is in Idaho over the past 6 years.........4 distinct seasons all on the mild end of the range with scenery similar to the Black Hills of South Dakota. Some nice members on the forum..........enjoy.

I look forward to meeting you in Sturgis 2018! :)
Idaho.jpg

I maybe traveling in Idaho on my way down from Alaska, should I just throw a dart and travel toward that way?

Last edited:

Doug McDow

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Welcome aboard Kris, hope that your stay won't be long, for the Elio that is. Doug

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The Chinese will power their electrics with their coal powered power plants...
The Chinese have the objective to do better than us. A pretty clear focus to hit. And while they are at it also survive.
It's very possible they will become carbon natural one day. I'm thinking 20-30years.
And frankly, right now, we'r making it easy for them, considering the only objective we have up front is to survive. Well, when I just said 'we', I meant the US, here at EM and EO 'we' do have a bit better idea going on.

Travelbuzz1

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The Chinese have the objective to do better than us. A pretty clear focus to hit. And while they are at it also survive.
It's very possible they will become carbon natural one day. I'm thinking 20-30years.
And frankly, right now, we'r making it easy for them, considering the only objective we have up front is to survive. Well, when I just said 'we', I meant the US, here at EM and EO 'we' do have a bit better idea going on.
India and China are knocking out scientists at an alarming rate and they will be the leaders of solar. They need solar, heat pump systems, etc because they do not have the infrastructure of gas like the US and it would be to costly to install. Coal, exhaust from vehicles is to harmful for their citizens which affects the cost of their health care system for China alone 1.3 BILLION PEOPLE.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom