• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Mobile Device(s) Are You Using?

What mobile devices do you use?

• Android powered phone

Votes: 29 56.9%
  • Android powered tablet

Votes: 19 37.3%
  • iPhone

Votes: 8 15.7%
  • iPad

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • Windows Phone

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Windows Tablet

• Other: Blackberry, Firefox OS, etc

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No clue

• None

Votes: 9 17.6%

• Total voters

cleverwise

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
I know many people access ElioOwners using mobile devices. I thought it would be interesting to see what device(s) you use. So vote in the poll. You should be able to select multiple options in case you use multiple devices.

As always feel free to leave comments.

For me: I use a Google Nexus 4, when not using my workstation. I am an avid Android fan. :cool:

Neal

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I too, am an avid Android fan. In particular a fan of HTC phones. I am currently using the HTC One (M7) Ever since I got the original HTC Evo, I have been hooked. I was with a Blackberry prior to that.

BillZ

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I too, am an avid Android fan. In particular a fan of HTC phones. I am currently using the HTC One (M7) Ever since I got the original HTC Evo, I have been hooked. I was with a Blackberry prior to that.
I also have the HTC One M7. I'm strongly considering jumping to the new iPhone next year, but I'll have the luxury of previewing my wife's new iPhone before I have to make the decision.

I also have one of the pilot netbooks from Google that they sent me for free. Yup, test unit that is still my primary goto machine for around the house when I'm too lazy to carry my 13" Macbook from room to room.

2.ooohhh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I currently carry an iPhone(5s), and an Android tablet(Nexus 7), though I also have an iPad from work and at home we have around a dozen different tablets/phones(no more blackberrys though) since I frequently test apps/websites mobile compatibility for work. I love Android in some respects but choose iOS for all my home TV interfaces and most of my computers due to the babysitter/in-law effect.

LockMD

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My cell makes phone calls and texting, no apps. I don't want to be that connected to the universe!

Cheapest phone I can find. Want to talk to me , call, don't take text or have all those fancy gadgets.
My phone is for me to use not for someone to abuse my time.

You awl fuddy duddies LOL :D

Top Bottom