• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Mobile Device(s) Are You Using?

What mobile devices do you use?

• Android powered phone

Votes: 29 56.9%
  • Android powered tablet

Votes: 19 37.3%
  • iPhone

Votes: 8 15.7%
  • iPad

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • Windows Phone

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Windows Tablet

• Other: Blackberry, Firefox OS, etc

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No clue

• None

Votes: 9 17.6%

• Total voters

cleverwise

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Another point to my smartphone. I was debating buying a product today but before I did I looked it up on Amazon while standing in the store. The reviews were horrible. The product, with dozens and dozens and dozens of reviews, had almost no fans. Problem avoided! So to all you 20th century folk I feel sorry for you. To all you 21st century folk you know the feeling! :)

Dustman

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Another point to my smartphone. I was debating buying a product today but before I did I looked it up on Amazon while standing in the store. The reviews were horrible. The product, with dozens and dozens and dozens of reviews, had almost no fans. Problem avoided! So to all you 20th century folk I feel sorry for you. To all you 21st century folk you know the feeling! :)
I do this ALL the time. The Amazon app with the bar code reader is a fantastic tool for shoppers. I rarely buy anything without thoroughly checking out reviews.

LockMD

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I do this ALL the time. The Amazon app with the bar code reader is a fantastic tool for shoppers. I rarely buy anything without thoroughly checking out reviews.

I've used the app "shopsavvy" bar code scanner many times in Best Buy (my toy store) to make them price match the product I'm looking at and have gotten good discounts. :)

LockMD

Elio Addict
Reaction score
You dang awl fuddy duddies!! What's it going to take to bring you into the 21st Century? :D

Change is GOOD! I've even gotten my mom (somewhat) used to using technology to help her everyday life.

I still LOVE you :D

Top Bottom