• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Will Be The Primary Use For Your Elio?

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
I was trying to figure out how my calculations on gas savings came out to around $2700 a year with a 84 mile round trip and everybody elses was way less...then it dawned on me that I drive either a '96 F250 Supercab 4x4 with the 7.3 Powerstroke that gets 18 mpg loaded or not, or my '92 Subaru SVX that gets 25 mpg...both of them beat my wife's '07 Grand Cherokee. Man, I need that Elio BAD!!

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
according to the literature, the Elio is being designed and marketed as a " commuter car " .... I can't see my wife and I taking it cross country but can see taking it on day trips or weekend outings .... the major determining factor for me would be its ride .... the smoother the ride, the longer my back could stand it .... how do you envision using one

Jim

Husker1

Elio Addict
I plan on driving the $h!t out of mine. M-F 86 mile round trip to work. Drive it on the weekends when it's just me and the wife plus a summer trip or two. With mileage like that one can afford to go places! We are already planning our 10 year anniversary trip in it to eureka springs Arkansas where we got married.