• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Would You Like To See Added Or Changed To The Site?

Mark Black

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you uhit the reply button in the bottom right corner of someone's post it will quote them for you. I'm not sure on multi-quotes though, haven't tried that yet.
Well, that's different. Never seen it like that before. Never the less is there and that's what matters...Thanks for the info. :-)

NRB

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Now you computer wizards do not make this foremat so yuppie clever that us old dummies cannot use it! Straight e-mail with limited bells and whistles is the way to go!!RB

Reaction score
I wish (this is Christmas time yet, right?) all the elio sites required the same sign in name and pass words requirements. One has the requirement that my sign in name be in all lower case letters. Letter and numbers only. I can't use my same name as I use here. And the pass word requirements are different too.

NRB

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Keep this electronic chit/chat as user friendly as possible---forget the latest in ""cool" and remember there are some older birds involved that abhor change for the sake of change and still wish to remain informed! RB

matt rebmann

Elio Fan
Reaction score
If you could add a feature or change something about this site, what would it be? I'm always looking for suggestions on how to improve on how we do things here.

Thanks!
Have not been able to access the reservation page and when i
Try to reset the password it doesn't work.I have been trying to make an all in reservation for 1000 for more than a week. Is there a phone number to reach Elio Motors?
They do nor answer my emails

Jayne Shelby

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'd like to see a map of the United States with the location dot for each of the members. It would be interesting to see if there are any "hot spot" areas for Elio interest. Also once production happens a gathering spot can be determined for convenience of most members. Sure would be nice to get together in the future don't you think?

Okuma

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I'd like to see a map of the United States with the location dot for each of the members. It would be interesting to see if there are any "hot spot" areas for Elio interest. Also once production happens a gathering spot can be determined for convenience of most members. Sure would be nice to get together in the future don't you think?

That's a great idea! It'll probably be a little while but I'll see what I can cobble together. In the meantime I can give this from my Google Analytics for the site:

This is visits in the last 30 days, the darker the state the more visits. (I'm in Georgia so that is a large part of why it is the darkest)

map.PNG

matt rebmann

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Have not been able to access the reservation page and when i
Try to reset the password it doesn't work.I have been trying to make an all in reservation for 1000 for more than a week. Is there a phone number to reach Elio Motors?
They do nor answer my emails
I know this sight is not affiliated with Elio Motors I just thought someone here. May have had a similar experience.

Top Bottom