• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Would You Like To See Added Or Changed To The Site?

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Somewhere I read that Elio Motors Facebook has a map of locations of reservation holders. I actually saw part of it but it had been forwarded in a way that it had a box of information covering part of Oregon. Of course I was trying to see Oregon. If you don't have it on this website it must have been on Elioclub.org. Unfortunately I find their website more difficult to use so I don't check there very often. I know some of the people here are also members because I have seen their names. Have any of you seen the map I am talking about? If so, can you get us a decent copy? I would love to see that.

And BTW that was definitely a compliment to this website for their design and ease of use. I wasn't very fond of the color at first but have gotten used to it and find the site generally easy to use. Thank you for the good job!

Okuma

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
And BTW that was definitely a compliment to this website for their design and ease of use. I wasn't very fond of the color at first but have gotten used to it and find the site generally easy to use. Thank you for the good job!

Thanks! Also if you go to the bottom left of any page you will see text that says "default style," if you click that you can choose a different color scheme for the site that you might like a little better. I'll try to add more options in the future.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Try this link https://mapsengine.google.com/map/viewer?mid=zyf_-Il3CzMQ.k-OXGE3Ag61E

It is a google map, you can pan and zoom. It is not all Elio owners, just those who joined that FB group.
That same box is in my way again! Couldn't they put that thing out in the ocean? LOL I have to assume the 4 marks in Oregon are the ones in this group who all signed up last September or October but I understood from their information that they are all in the Portland area. The one in southern Oregon has a blue dot added. I wonder what that means. Since I'm not on Facebook I know the middle one is not me as I had hoped :-( Thank you again for the link. I will look at it more closely after I log out and go cook and eat breakfast. :-) Z

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Try this link https://mapsengine.google.com/map/viewer?mid=zyf_-Il3CzMQ.k-OXGE3Ag61E

It is a google map, you can pan and zoom. It is not all Elio owners, just those who joined that FB group.
It is amazing how much more intelligent I am after feeding my brain some good healthy fat! LOL You can not move the box off the map but you can move the map. And if you click on the marks it brings up the name, number and location for each mark. That is so cool. I wish it was for everyone rather than just those on Facebook but I actually found out there are 3 people in southern Oregon who have reserved cars although it appears to be 2 reservations because one is a couple. The couple are in Medford and I go to a meeting there once a month. I may see if they are in the phone book. Thank you, thank you, thank you for that link. I loved browsing around the country seeing who is in where. :-) Z

KScarguy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Polling. First post sets up the poll, then others can make their vote. Results get recorded on the first post.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Polling. First post sets up the poll, then others can make their vote. Results get recorded on the first post.
I hate to seem dumb but what are we polling. I read through a few of the posts and didn't see any mention of a poll. I did not read all 4 pages, however. I assume this post will not count as the first post. :-) Z

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Is there a way to mark an alert so I know I have read it? I had 15 alerts this morning and had a hard time keep track because some of them were to the same post or were more than one alert from one person. Does that make sense? Also is there a place on the site where I can find out how to get/create/change the avatar? Hopefully it will be simple enough that I can do it myself. Well, I can hope can't I? LOL Thanks Z

Top Bottom