• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Would You Like To See Added Or Changed To The Site?

jrm_cr_fl

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have one suggestion. A SUGGESTION heading. I was told that Elio will offer lots of options. I would like to see what other people would like to see offered as an option. For me, I do lots of driving and currently use a dual tripometer: one to keep track of my driving appointments and the other to keep track of MPG. Yes, I can do it with one tripometer, a pencil, and a calculator, but now I'm spoiled. I can't image it would cost that much as an option, but I'd pay it. I do have other suggestions, but I'm starting to ramble again. TTFN.

bob haller

Reaction score
i am new here this is my first post:)

ow about a list of where the prototypes will be on display? pittsburgh has a car show this week, I would go to attend if I could see a elio:)

Cali Chris

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I think we need to add a link. Once you click on the link your desired Elio will magically appear in your garage. Come on guys, with todays technology it has to be possible.

JNR

Elio Addict
Reaction score
That's a great idea! It'll probably be a little while but I'll see what I can cobble together. In the meantime I can give this from my Google Analytics for the site:

This is visits in the last 30 days, the darker the state the more visits. (I'm in Georgia so that is a large part of why it is the darkest)

View attachment 86
I like this, can it be "pro-rated" for state population?

Top Bottom