• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Would You Like To See Added Or Changed To The Site?

Folks

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Since I have no fb profile do you want to delete me too? :(:eek:o_O
I think that if obama finds out you have all those posts that you will be required to redistribute your posts to other less fortunate. After all you didn't really accomplish all those posts. It was the others here who prodded you into making all those posts.

WilliamH

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Ok William H, Just to set the record straight many try to associate musical talent with brightness and intelligence. Tragically it is quite the opposite. The same goes for the Gacia quote. Life is full of lessor evil choices that is unless one is as strung out in some twilight never never land and thinks just because something rimes and has a beat that it must be true. LOL ONe more time I ask you to think about realize how shallow the quote really is.
I hope you know I was joking about the last scene in Castaway. I'm sure there are buildings where you live in Junction. LOL Sorry you missed it. The FedEx part was filmed in Memphis.

You are entitled to your opinion. Just realize that not ever thing worth learning can be taught in a school.

Folks

Elio Addict
Reaction score
You are entitled to your opinion. Just realize that not ever thing worth learning can be taught in a school.
We deserve an Elio in our driveways because of the facts not just some opinion.
I have a PHD in the study of whose right and whose wrong. I've studied the subject for most of my life. From all that work I've discerned but one significant fact; Every person I've studied has been never more than sometimes right and sometimes wrong(keeping myself at the top of the list, mind you). I will always try to deal that way. Remember it's the so called experts that cause 90 percent of the problems in this world. YOu and I both know that's not taught anywhere. LOL No one will ever convince me America deserves what we've been dealt for present leadership. A new Elio in my driveway will not soothe the pain I feel for what's happening to our nation. Sorry that so few realize the FACTS not just the opinions plus the trash that passes for information and news these days. Sorry but this is not an opinion but a fact. We deserve the freedom to Choose the Elio because of the facts. Not just some sort of opinion. And so in the end, Mr. Williams, it appears that we both have been preaching to the choir. LOL

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I have a PHD in the study of whose right and whose wrong.
Waz that? School of life or Philosophy of Logic 101? (actually did have that class...) Or is that a legal studies thing.. Sorry yes I'm taking it sort of like your literal and serious. :-)

Folks

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Waz that? School of life or Philosophy of Logic 101? (actually did have that class...) Or is that a legal studies thing.. Sorry yes I'm taking it sort of like your literal and serious. :)
Glad you had the course. I wrote my thesis on Sir Francis Bacon's Idles Of The Mind. I found it to be humbling experience and there by not to take any superior attitude toward anyone and to treat everyone even handed Until they take an adversarial attitude. It's kind of like the matador and the bull. We both know what I meant. Toro Toro move to the red.

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Glad you had the course. I wrote my thesis on Sir Francis Bacon's Idles Of The Mind. I found it to be humbling experience and there by not to take any superior attitude toward anyone and to treat everyone even handed Until they take an adversarial attitude. It's kind of like the matador and the bull. We both know what I meant. Toro Toro move to the red.
One problem I had with philosophy at school, it tended to be about philosophers, their context and their history but very little meat in the subject of actual content of philosophy. (below 301 classes at least)

But fundamentally, we're always on our own, doing our own thinking and own perceptions, and receiving our own lessons in the process. An effective lesson seems to be the hardest thing to give away. :-)

karl

Elio Addict
Reaction score
http://www.livescience.com/33700-bulls-charge-red.html

Top Bottom