• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Would You Like To See Added Or Changed To The Site?

WilliamH

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I don't understand the need to name call or intentionally make people mad or sad. You have won an argument with Nancy Pelosi?

Rick, While I agree with you on the name calling issue many people have taken to using "victim hood" as an attack method. They see something they don't like and instantly say that "so and so" is picking on me and calling me names. It is their attempt to stop free speech and freedom of expression. It has been used against me on this forum.

Folks

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Rick, While I agree with you on the name calling issue many people have taken to using "victim hood" as an attack method. They see something they don't like and instantly say that "so and so" is picking on me and calling me names. It is their attempt to stop free speech and freedom of expression. It has been used against me on this forum.
That is a liberal earmark if I've ever heard one.

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
That is a liberal earmark if I've ever heard one.
One mans party is another mans cult!
I notice both the GOP and Demo's will sometimes call each other Liberals, The GOP will call Liberals Closet Democrats. All parties call the others Ideologues or fools. I guess the best way to know what you are, is if you use the correct name for one of the parties.
Wait, that won't work either, I usually use the right name for each, except when I'm mad at any of them I call them idiots.
OK that's it then, I belong to no party. o_O (the 1% isn't a party, it's a condition)

Folks

Elio Addict
Reaction score
One mans party is another mans cult!
I notice both the GOP and Demo's will sometimes call each other Liberals, The GOP will call Liberals Closet Democrats. All parties call the others Ideologues or fools. I guess the best way to know what you are, is if you use the correct name for one of the parties.
Wait, that won't work either, I usually use the right name for each, except when I'm mad at any of them I call them idiots.
OK that's it then, I belong to no party. o_O (the 1% isn't a party, it's a condition)

Sure they both are maddening at times but your lack of the clear winner here says to me you'd rather cut and run than to just pick pick the lesser of the two. . LOL

WilliamH

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Since I have no fb profile do you want to delete me too? :(:eek:o_O

No! Why should Facebook have anything to do with this website. All it does is enrich Mark Zukerberg. Now if he wants to put $250 million into Elio without demanding any control of the company, I might feel a little different. But not much.

WilliamH

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Sure they both are maddening at times but your lack of the clear winner here says to me you'd rather cut and run than to just pick pick the lesser of the two. . LOL

..........." than to just pick pick the lesser of the two".........
Can't remember exactly where I heard this but I know I have the quote correct so I will use quotation marks.
.........."When you pick the lesser of two evils, you're still picking evil.".............

Top Bottom