• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Would You Like To See Added Or Changed To The Site?

WilliamH

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'd like to see the ranks cleaned out. Anybody who visited once two years ago with no profile on fb should be deleted.

Lilly,
What does Face Book have to do with anything? I have avoided a full profile on Face Book for years because of litigation issues. It puts too much information out in public.

Reaction score
I made a short list of people who haven't been seen on this forum for six months or more and/or only visited once They might be using different names now. William, your right. I don't have a profile on facebook neither for the same reason. Sorry, I spouted off with out finishing my thought.

Bill Koza hasn’t been seen since 6/2/14

Dave Martin joined and only visited once 12/10/14

Gvande8023 joined and was last seen 5/13/14

Jlroar joined and was last seen here 11/8/14

Joseph Kidd joined 11/8/14 and last visited 12/27/14

Mark ponder joined and last visited 9/23/14

Matt L Pounds joined and was last seen 6/29/14

Mike L was last seen 10/2/14

PaulsDatsuns joined and was last seen 11/12/14

Reedstone only used this name once 2/3/15 then switched names.

Tom MADRU joined and was last seen 7/18/14

travis miller hasn’t been seen since 6/15/14 on this forum, might have been deployed ...

U_S_Male_ joined and was last seen 10/27/14

Marine 7 has been seen since 5/16/14

Chuck Dague & Chuckslyfox is the same person.

Folks

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I found the Ignore Member option on my profile page. Ammmm. works good.!! I'll be much happier and more pleasant from now on!
And you can turn it off and on at will for anyone that gives you a nervous twitch. I like it.
I can understand the impulse to ignore. But, sometimes dealing with XXX XXXX correctly is character building. LOL Seems all we have to do is make perfect sense all the time. That's why I win every argument with Nancy Pelosi. Of course trolls are automatic ignores. RU gets mad at me for calling him a pagan............I mean a Vegan. LOL.

Last edited by a moderator:

Buckeyejake

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Being a first time moderator I don't spend too much time reviewing posts. I give most people the benefit of the doubt and if there language is getting a little vulgar I send them a little a little note. In regards to negativity, I don't reject the concept. The world wasn't built by everyone agreeing. Paul Elio would not of come up with this vehicle if he just agreed with the status quo. So disagree. Just keep it civil and not personal.

I try to make all my comments positive by nature. I want this concept to flourish. Keep the comments coming.

CompTrex

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Being a first time moderator I don't spend too much time reviewing posts. I give most people the benefit of the doubt and if there language is getting a little vulgar I send them a little a little note. In regards to negativity, I don't reject the concept. The world wasn't built by everyone agreeing. Paul Elio would not of come up with this vehicle if he just agreed with the status quo. So disagree. Just keep it civil and not personal.

I try to make all my comments positive by nature. I want this concept to flourish. Keep the comments coming.
You stink! :p

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I compare ignore to burying your head in the sand. Better to know what people are saying as they reveal and build their own character. It's better to listen and then ignore with a no response and not feed it with argument and debate (only when absolutely necessary). If you listen to people with only your personal point of view you aren't living in the real world, but rather a bubble you create. Feel free to ignore.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I can understand the impulse to ignore. But, sometimes dealing with XXX XXXX correctly is character building. LOL Seems all we have to do is make perfect sense all the time. That's why I win every argument with Nancy Pelosi. Of course trolls are automatic ignores. RU gets mad at me for calling him a pagan............I mean a Vegan. LOL.
I don't understand the need to name call or intentionally make people mad or sad. You have won an argument with Nancy Pelosi?

Reactions: HHH

Folks

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I compare ignore to burying your head in the sand. Better to know what people are saying as they reveal and build their own character. It's better to listen and then ignore with a no response and not feed it with argument and debate (only when absolutely necessary). If you listen to people with only your personal point of view you aren't living in the real world, but rather a bubble you create. Feel free to ignore.

Rick in that you agree with me so on this and then bring questions about the sanity of Pelosi is an oxymoron. Any argument about rationale with Pelosi is an argument won. Once we realize that most liberals have promoted their political feelings to the level of a religion then we can start to understand that rationale is but a coincidence and power acquisition all that is left for them. It's all the obummers and clintonites know or think about. This also makes it very simple to predict anything they will do from here on end. Any type of lying cheating like the crime syndicate the Clintons call a non profit charity. gimeabreak. Now today she's , Hillary that is, is accusing us of one of their most grievous offenses "VOTER FRAUD". For all you beginners out there who only know what the media wants you to hear,you need to wake up and start at least acquiring a semblance of truth left open to the public. and that is the;
http://www.drudgereport.com/
Best example of National media complicity in propaganda of liberal agendas is to answer the following; How is it that we hear so much about the Clark Brothers know nothing of the spine chilling story about George Soros?

Last edited:
Top Bottom