• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What's Your Production Number? - Share You Number With Everyone On This Thread!

Kuda

Elio Addict
Reaction score
All in 6/9/2014 at the "Gotta have it" level. This morning notification that we are #5008. They indicated they would be asking for our opinions as time goes.

Hola Huntsville. I'm Lee High School class of '65. Plan to visit my friends on Monte Sano Mtn., when I get the Elio at the factory next year, then take the slow ride back to Phoenix.
Not like Drag racing on Whitesburg Drive back in the 60's but saner....... :D

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
All in 6/9/2014 at the "Gotta have it" level. This morning notification that we are #5008. They indicated they would be asking for our opinions as time goes.
snsphoto, welcome to this merry band of Elio enthusiasts and to the forum where you will find friendly helpful members and the latest information on the development and production of the Elio. Congratulations on your coveted number and hope your find the Elio experience and journey exciting and rewarding.

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
I just went all in today, cant wait to get my number!! How long does it generally take to get your number? 4 weeks or so?

Welcome to the ElioOwners.com forum from Atlanta, GA! :)

Glad you are excited about this neat little vehicle and were willing to jump in and put you hard earned money down to make this happen. The last few releases have been roughly six to eight weeks apart. It would be my guess that the next one, with your magic number, will happen just before or after the labor day holiday as they also have a history of releasing them around major holidays.

While you wait for your number, and then your Elio, you get to enjoy a very diverse group of people from all over the country who really enjoy discussing everything there is to know about this interesting vehicle. I hope you enjoy your time here reading about and/or discussing all there is to know about Elio Motors.

We have a survey we like reservation holders to fill out if they wish as it really helps us visualize the growing numbers and locations of future Elio Owners. For now information visit this link: http://www.elioowners.com/threads/elio-reservation-map-and-survey.1129/

We also have a thread for our many current and former service members to introduce themselves. If that applies to you visit this thread:http://www.elioowners.com/threads/military-service.1118/

If you ever happen to have any issues while on this forum please be sure to notify a staff member as we are here to help. :cool:

Danno

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
From what I was told it's typically a 6 week cycle for them...so if you just went all in it may be just under 6 weeks. I got my shirt, then my number two days later via email.

Reactions: JF
Top Bottom