• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What's Your Production Number? - Share You Number With Everyone On This Thread!

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Is there anyone logged on tonight who is waiting for their SIL number? If not, then we won't know until tomorrow whether they have been sent out. I just realized that. :) Z

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Didn't receive any email yesterday or overnight with number. Since it's now the weekend doubt anything will be going out for several days.
Check your spam box. It may have been sent there. You are the first one to report so we have no idea what is happening. I know Jambe received an email confirmation that they were going out last evening but neither of us is expecting a number so have no way of knowing if there is a glitch. :-) Z

OceanCountyElio

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Check your spam box. It may have been sent there. You are the first one to report so we have no idea what is happening. I know Jambe received an email confirmation that they were going out last evening but neither of us is expecting a number so have no way of knowing if there is a glitch. :) Z
I've checked by spam folder and it's not there. Have been receiving all of Elio's emails with no problems before this.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I've checked by spam folder and it's not there. Have been receiving all of Elio's emails with no problems before this.
I sent an email to EM Support but unfortunately they are only available M-F 9-4 CST. If you are a facebook member you will most likely get a much faster response sending EM facebook a message. :) Z

OceanCountyElio

Elio Fan
Reaction score
I sent an email to EM Support but unfortunately they are only available M-F 9-4 CST. If you are a facebook member you will most likely get a much faster response sending EM facebook a message. :) Z
i also sent an email even though I know no one is there on the weekend. I appreciate your help.

Would like to know if anyone got their email yesterday or today. Guess I'm just anxious to have a number like the rest of you. After a couple months of waiting I guess I have some more waiting to do.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
i also sent an email even though I know no one is there on the weekend. I appreciate your help.

Would like to know if anyone got their email yesterday or today. Guess I'm just anxious to have a number like the rest of you. After a couple months of waiting I guess I have some more waiting to do.
The ironic thing is, in the past we were all on here cheering and fussing waiting for the numbers to appear. It has been way too quiet this time around. When I got my beautiful number, 6011, I was like a little kid. I wanted to run around shouting to anyone who would listen. The site lit up like all the holiday lights in the world. So my guess is no one has gotten theirs or we would have heard about it. It really is a very big thing, in my very biased and not the least bit humble opinion. LOL :-) Z

Jambe

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I understand that for $10,000 CrytoLocker will unlock the files on a business computer.

:(

Going to Facebook/Elio Motors when I finish here to see if there is any word there. No word there.

Top Bottom