• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Wheel Fenders, Fairings, Skirts, Covers

lafrisbee

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I do not need a functional ejection seat, just a big button under a flip up cover that can be read from the back seat "PASSENGER SEAT EJECTOR"

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
Did the Dodge Prowler folks have the same problem? If so, maybe we can adopt their tactics

Considering they only sold less than 12K Prowlers total I doubt it was much of an issue. I really don't see this being a regular issue for most Elio owners either however I am sure from time to time it will happen.

Dustoff

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Fender guards. Wisdom dictates "let sleeping dogs lie".
IMG_3771.jpg

Driver has a valid HCP.

Attachments

• th-11.jpeg
    th-11.jpeg
    6.9 KB · Views: 198

H2odog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Disclaimer: Do not try this in this day and age. This is for entertainment purposes ONLY.
Drill two small holes where a butt would rest on a fender. Insert two straight pins head up. Connect to a charged capacitor, from an old distributor, when the offender sits and completes the circuit, ZAP. We did this in the early seventies in A&P school. It's a wonder any of us ever graduated.
Yup, some of us have too much free time on our hands. :D
Yeah, but if you had a real crazy graphics paint job that included a small "DANGER High Voltage" sign between the positive and negative terminals......... 3, 2, 1 liftoff!!

Top Bottom