• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Wheel Fenders, Fairings, Skirts, Covers

Craig

Elio Addict
Reaction score
As far as front fender width goes. Couldn't you just look at (print out) a head on picture of car, research and find width of tire tread, scale the tread width and measure width of finder? Just a guess.

Last edited:

ecdriver711

Elio Addict
Reaction score
fender.jpg
I looked closely at the front fenders in Nashville today. The tires on either side were in the wrong position to read the width. The painted part of the fender is very robust and seems very will made. The black part is simply a thin plastic, as compared to the painted part, put there for better aerodynamics.

Craig

Elio Addict
Reaction score
View attachment 645 I looked closely at the front fenders in Nashville today. The tires on either side were in the wrong position to read the width. The painted part of the fender is very robust and seems very will made. The black part is simply a thin plastic, as compared to the painted part, put there for better aerodynamics.
I figured way back it was two separate parts. Did it look like you could remove the black part? This would open the wheel up again, though not like the first set of fenders.

Top Bottom