• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Wheel Fenders, Fairings, Skirts, Covers

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
That is a great idea! Hadn't thought of that
My latest think tank idea is a hard case saddlebag option that quick attaches to the rear wheel fairing for some added storage space for long trips.......or even in town errands for that matter. Similar to these MC Hard Case Bags, but with styling similar to the Elio front fenders. The Elio may even appear to be a four wheeler! LOL
image.jpg
image.jpg

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
That is a great idea! Hadn't thought of that
That would be very cool with the airless tire someone posted some time back. The "spokes" could be the color of your Elio. Anyone remember where that was posted? I have to leave for a doctor's appointment in Eugene in 15 minutes so don't have time to look. :-) Z

bowers baldwin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My latest think tank idea is a hard case saddlebag option that quick attaches to the rear wheel fairing for some added storage space for long trips.......or even in town errands for that matter. Similar to these MC Hard Case Bags, but with styling similar to the Elio front fenders. The Elio may even appear to be a four wheeler! LOL
View attachment 1417 View attachment 1418
Forget the back, put those suckers on the front wheels!, it would be cool to have the turn signals there.

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
LOL... I wonder if, in 10 years, people will think selfies are cool. I can see the old guys now "Back in my day, we didn't have friends who could use a camera and taking our pictures in bathrooms was the epitome of cool." I still don't get the early military pictures where the guys have the bills of their caps rolled up. I did, however, see a guy squinting at a ball game.. yup, he was wearing his hat backwards... like a .... Well, this is a polite forum. color me not impressed though, either way.

RogWild

Elio Addict
Reaction score
So where is the link?o_O I was on my way out the door and did not have time to find it. I only remembered reading it some where so I asked someone else to help out.
Probably no, 'link',.... if it was a verbal conversation during a 'TOUR' showing. Interesting how some people are 'too busy' to do a [Search] themselves...... but think others, should do it FOR THEM. On the "way out the door", and couldn't wait until return..... for an answer?

Edward

Elio Addict
Reaction score
LOL... I wonder if, in 10 years, people will think selfies are cool. I can see the old guys now "Back in my day, we didn't have friends who could use a camera and taking our pictures in bathrooms was the epitome of cool." I still don't get the early military pictures where the guys have the bills of their caps rolled up. I did, however, see a guy squinting at a ball game.. yup, he was wearing his hat backwards... like a .... Well, this is a polite forum. color me not impressed though, either way.
Touche! To be fair, when I took off my hardhat in the bathroom that day, I saw my hair had arranged itself in a "fauxhawk" and wanted to get a picture before running my head under the faucet.

olddog1946

Elio Addict
Reaction score
View attachment 1417 View attachment 1418

I could see a set of those or similar bags, mounted to posts/studs affiixed to the rear cage of the Elio, kinda like the pods mounted similar to rear engine private jets. That would be "Cool".

Top Bottom