• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Wheels & Tires

Jay3wheel

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Further to our discussion about the right tires for the job and knowing how to drive properly in adverse conditions.....

Here's someone who still has a few things to learn:

It doesn't matter how many electronic aids you have, if you don't have any tire grip, they don't help!

I was so sure he was going to hit another car. Now he will just go beat his car when no one is watching. Did you get that recording from Jeep?

CaribbeanZombie

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
I would like to see a wheel that has snap on covers! They could make hundreds of different options that could all snap on the wheel, kinda like a lot of lug covers or full wheel covers do now. EM (or a vendor) could post fuel efficiency for each wheel cover! Give you the choice between looks, efficiency or both! :)

Mrtoycrazy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Further to our discussion about the right tires for the job and knowing how to drive properly in adverse conditions.....

It doesn't matter how many electronic aids you have, if you don't have any tire grip, they don't help!
Laughing , I know it's so wrong but it feels so right.

CheeseheadEarl

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Besides the tires, dude's also high centered in his yuppie wagon.

A little shoveling would have gone a long way there. Self recovery is mostly a lost art. Some days I think we've evolved too far.

Top Bottom