• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Wheels & Tires

Neal

Elio Addict
Reaction score
:D One of the current banners on this site reads,
"Goodyear Dunlop Promo
Get Up to a $60 Rebate When You Buy 4 Select Goodyear or Dunlop Tires!"
Methinks the 'bot needs a little re-tuning. That, or EM's considering a spare.
They should market it to reflect: "Get a free set of tires after every three 4 tire purchase"

trock59

Elio Addict
Reaction score
This is the strangest banner mis- NormlNRA.jpg placement I've seen- Free knife too!

outsydthebox

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Now if 4 owners pooled their money and bought 3 sets (of 4 on sale) tires, it'll work!
I can see the meet-up post-

I have priced tires at Pep Boys with their "buy 3 get 1 free" promotion, several times, and (each time) found that the final/ out the door (on my car) cost was higher than Sam's Club. Now, I research and order online. Some will even ship them, directly to your local tire shop, to have them mounted. It saves me a bundle! ;):)

Nate_tx

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
This is the strangest banner mis-View attachment 5104 placement I've seen- Free knife too!

I've seen far worse. In the Hood County online paper - there was a story about a husband shooting and killing his wife in their home driveway while on 911 - They had his mug shot - they named this very affluent subdivision - Pecan Plantation. Right at the bottom of this tragic article one of the keyword banners fired off - It was a real Estate ad That said " Discover Pecan Plantation - Exclusive Gated Community " Call so-nso blah blah at Ph#..

Top Bottom