• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Wheels

Trusting

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Cost more than likely.
03-3.jpg

There's little to discuss about the Elio... not much happening. Maybe we need a thread to discuss manhole covers. I've seen some pretty cool designs all over the world, but the ones I remeber best are in Rome. The standard ones have the ancient motto "S.P.Q.R." (Senate and People of Rome) And the ones on the grounds of some churches are true works of art. :yawn:

Last edited:

Stephen Workman

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Well, the THREE wheels foreign sourced pretty much means EVERYTHING ELSE MUST be North American content....RIGHT? I mean isn't that one of the TENANTS everyone keeps referring to? I mean, I hope we aren't headed down the slippery Wal Mart slope of cheaper means more sales. Maybe they'll let me buy mine sans wheels, then I ban put Foose wheels on mine (after I remove the wheel covers). Maybe US-made wheels will be an option.

acamara

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Well, the THREE wheels foreign sourced pretty much means EVERYTHING ELSE MUST be North American content....RIGHT? I mean isn't that one of the TENANTS everyone keeps referring to? I mean, I hope we aren't headed down the slippery Wal Mart slope of cheaper means more sales. Maybe they'll let me buy mine sans wheels, then I ban put Foose wheels on mine (after I remove the wheel covers). Maybe US-made wheels will be an option.
I believe Paul did mention that up to 90% of the Elio would be made is USA.

Wheels would be a very small part of the overall cost of the Elio I would think

Last edited:

pistonboy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
After going two summers in the Mohave desert without an air conditioned car, because an air conditioned Elio was just around the corner, I am getting to the point that I don't care. Actually I guess I do care, just not as much.

Last edited:
Top Bottom