• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

When Do You Think The Elio Will Hit The Streets?

Status
Not open for further replies.

karl

Elio Addict
Reaction score
For me the key is that the machine is Made in America. Is of high quality, Green and affordable for the average working stiff and not just the rich that can afford all the "High End Stuff" so many claim is all we can produce at home anymore. Lets not forget that I think this will be great fun to use to move around in the world.

BADBOY

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The reason being that we are not yet endorsed by EM. As I mentioned, we were asked to do a marketing pitch to them (which will determine whether or not we will work alongside EM or not). In order to put together a great pitch, I am working on behalf of FilmBreak to gather insight on why Elio customers pre-ordered the car.
when is your meeting? Will you be allowed to post if you are hired and what the goal/purpose(s) is?

imageon

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Be ready for some attention!
There will be a period of one or two years where we will not be able to get out of our Elios without being bombarded with questions from the curious masses as word gets around that the average Joe can buy one of these. I thought i had problems with my CanAm Spyder. When they heard it was 18 grand that pretty much shut em down.
This thing has everything it didn't. At a fraction of the price.
My reason for getting--I will get noticed! I will be somebody! I will be informing and bettering society! & -- Enjoying the heck out of the thing as I do so.:D
MK

Christian

Elio Fan
Reaction score
when is your meeting? Will you be allowed to post if you are hired and what the goal/purpose(s) is?

My apologies for replying so late! Our meeting was several weeks ago, and I am proud to announce that it went very well!

At this point, I believe all I can say is that we are going to up the efforts of the pre-sales campaign. I'll try to keep updated as I can!

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Anything to increase public awareness of the Elio is a great thing, IMHO. I'm just curious why there hasn't been an article in Pop-Sci or Pop-Mech on the little three-wheeler. They've (both) got a huge readership, and I've been a subscriber to both for better than twenty years. Maybe Paul, and the team, should look into that also. Heck, maybe I should email both mags for that matter and put a bug in their ear(s).

John Painter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Anything to increase public awareness of the Elio is a great thing, IMHO. I'm just curious why there hasn't been an article in Pop-Sci or Pop-Mech on the little three-wheeler. They've (both) got a huge readership, and I've been a subscriber to both for better than twenty years. Maybe Paul, and the team, should look into that also. Heck, maybe I should email both mags for that matter and put a bug in their ear(s).
I'd make a pitch to both mags for a reader article review of the Elio Motors project with pros and cons from a reservation holder perspective. :)

Buckeyejake

Elio Addict
Reaction score
NSTG8R and John Painter,

If you believe in the project contact both magazines and let them know your thoughts. We all should try to do our utmost to help this project succeed.

Keep up the good work. We are presented with challenges every day. How you confront those challenges measures the metal of the individual.

John Painter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
NSTG8R and John Painter,

If you believe in the project contact both magazines and let them know your thoughts. We all should try to do our utmost to help this project succeed.

Keep up the good work. We are presented with challenges every day. How you confront those challenges measures the metal of the individual.
I'm not a subscriber to either of those magazines (usually subscribers get preference for letters being published), though I am a member of the AMA and have a buddy who's their off highway lobbyist and have been tinkering with a member article on the whole autocycle definition which I know they are internally grappling with.

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm not a subscriber to either of those magazines (usually subscribers get preference for letters being published), though I am a member of the AMA and have a buddy who's their off highway lobbyist and have been tinkering with a member article on the whole autocycle definition which I know they are internally grappling with.

John, I'd like to start a 'conversation' about this in regards to Pop-Sci and Pop-Mech. You're definitely more of a wordsmith than I, and would like to come up with something that would peak their interest enough to do their own research...not just pull articles off the web and recycle them. It's (EM) definitely right up both their alleys, and I just want to nudge them enough to want to investigate it for themselves. (Not to mention, if they make the covers, I'll have framed copys of both hanging in my garage ;)....a centerfold would be sweet!).

I've got kind of a mess here at work, so my time is limited this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom